CBD Strains

ScottishStemSmoker

Awright folks, has anyone done the bubba kush CBD? Thinking about doing one next run was curious to see how they grow and turn out.

Edited by ScottishStemSmoker
  • Like 2

Had the Critical Mass CBD/THC, looks a poor yielder until you realise the nuggets are as dense as hash. Great for pain relief and I think its an equal amount of THC and CBD. Just a bit of a fussy plant to cope with. Not sure of the seed company. Might be Barneys.

• Like 2

Ive got dutch passions CBD strain Charlotte's angel running just now along side world of seeds Afghan Kush. I was loking at critical mass CBD also but the bubba kush was more appealing to me. Have you grown any other CBD strains?  

• Like 2

On 06/04/2019 at 4:03 PM, ScottishStemSmoker said:

Awright folks, has anyone done the bubba kush CBD? Thinking about doing one next run was curious to see how they grow and turn out.

Hello my friend  ;)

Bubba kush CBD, she retains all the flavours from pre 98 bubba kush, the THC is quite low at around 7-8% with CBD pushing 10% creating a close to 1:1 ratio strain :yep:

What type of ratio are you looking for mate @ScottishStemSmoker? And what flavours do you like in general? 

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

On 06/04/2019 at 9:15 PM, ScottishStemSmoker said:

Ive got dutch passions CBD strain Charlotte's angel running just now along side world of seeds Afghan Kush. I was loking at critical mass CBD also but the bubba kush was more appealing to me. Have you grown any other CBD strains?  

I have grown out some Critical Mass from an unknown seedbank also. Purchased a good few years back and never grew them out until last year.

The Barneys CM cbd is a bit of a moody plant though, always seem to get hungry for cal/mag in the 5th week or so of 12/12. It looks like a poor yielder but my last two plants gave me just under 5 oz. One of the seed plants I grew out became the most airiest bud structure I ever seen. Another had a fruity flavour and grew like a basic Skunk 1. The one I kept has a medicinal kind of aroma and really stands out when you compare it to the usual high THC.

I am thinking of growing a couple of spare clones of the Critical Mass outdoors if I can find a spare spot somewhere easy.

The Bubbas Kush CBD sounds nice.

CBD on its own is hyped up to the Moon.

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark As long as its 1:1 im fine, high thc strains tend to throw me into over thinking and panic attacks. I like to have a mixture of flavours in the jars. Ive already ordered the Bubba CDB, sweet grapefruit and a couple others for next run.. I appreciate your reply though pal  :yep:

Edited by ScottishStemSmoker
  • Like 1

@ScottishStemSmoker

Our

Amnesia CBD

Cheese CBD 

Early Amnesia 

OG kush CBD 

Are all worth looking into my friend. They have that 1:1 ratio you are looking for and will give you more variety for growth and flavour selection  ;)

Happy hunting mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2