Cream of the Crop - March 2019

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - March 2019  

260 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 hours ago, zabz said:

and thanks to @Budelaire for sending the beans in! 

No problems mate, Looks like you've got the run-away winner their too mate, well done. Smottie Remixed ftw :oldtoker:

Thanks for selecting one of mine guys,  she's a tad fruitier this time around the illunimati.

Peace.

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 2

On 05/04/2019 at 2:47 PM, Joolz said:

Serpent - Sweet Special FV

Fantastic man, gets my vote and gets my mouth watering.  Well done all great plants and pics.

• Like 1

wow  folks ..... probably the best set of pics yet ...  you buggers like making it difficult ahhh ?

had to be zabs for me .....  thats  one SERIOUSLY  frosty lady ....

• Like 2

On 05/04/2019 at 8:31 PM, zabz said:

wow, cheers for the nomination! :hippy: 

and thanks to @Budelaire for sending the beans in! 

All looking brilliant, but it's got to be @H + H2O - Grape Walker Kush for me - friendly looking buds :upside:

@Salty  cheers dude :yep: I kept a cut

Woah, not sure how I missed this uptil now lol

Thanks for the nomination & same goes to @zabz for voting for me, i`m humbled man, to be in with such top growers & their beautiful fruits is a real surprise! :D

That GWK, was up and down in 11 weeks from seed & is a nice fuely/fermented fruit kushy smoke, potent but tasty, it yeilded well so no complaints about it at all & one i`ll grow out again in the future, no doubt..

It`s definitely not an easy decision to pick, but for me there are a few standouts & so i`m going to go with @twoscoops purple disco biscuit, that baby looks a bit special imo!

Keep it green peeps. :haveadab:

• Like 4

Wow:) been in cream of crop 4 times now :) thanks to everyone that voted much appreciated, I'm running 33rd degree again this run but running whole garden of them:)I only ran 2 seeds to test last run and both pheno were unreal and pretty much identical even in terps ect! there all on intense nutrients this run from cream of the crop win:)they doing very well on them;)once they get to the exciting stages:)(flower)I'll start sharing pics ect. Thanks again all and congrats to winner

• Like 2

i`ll give it the fat fuka who snacks out @ wendy`s snack shack duw east :rofl:    budelaire shhhh i`ll sling my trim in her bin. :yep:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, thekingofobsolete said:

i`ll give it the fat fuka who snacks out @ wendy`s snack shack duw east :rofl:    budelaire shhhh i`ll sling my trim in her bin. :yep:

Cheers El Capitan!

• Like 1

So that’s how buds should look?  Man they all look amazing but @zabz get my vote..stunning !  Glad I got some smottie beans and got an idea what it could (I wish) look like. Well done to all. Cheers gonge 

• Like 1