Green poison f1 autoflowering

Tentlover87

So I ran green poison fast version for over 2 years but got rid of the mother as I fancied a change but decided to start growing it again and my first crop was great and all on track with massive buds and great terps.im on my second run now with cuttings I took off them and 2 out of the 10 in veg are autoflowering. Not overly happy about this as I'm not flipping for another 2 weeks .never happened before in all the crops of gp f1 I've ran in the past 

• Like 1

Just now, Tentlover87 said:

So I ran green poison fast version for over 2 years but got rid of the mother as I fancied a change but decided to start growing it again and my first crop was great and all on track with massive buds and great terps.im on my second run now with cuttings I took off them and 2 out of the 10 in veg are autoflowering. Not overly happy about this as I'm not flipping for another 2 weeks .never happened before in all the crops of gp f1 I've ran in the past 

I didnt know you can take cuttings from an auto flower. I thought once they flowered that was it. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Junglistsoldier said:

I didnt know you can take cuttings from an auto flower. I thought once they flowered that was it. 

They are not autos dude.the green poison f1 is green poison auto x green poison to make it bud faster.the proven is 2 are autoflowering and they shouldn't be 

• Like 2

Hi fella, sorry to hear about this.

Do you have pictures of the plants with the problem?

Some Fast Version strains can show a preflowering in vegetative, but they only show a few pistils.

We'll be around this,

Sweet smokes!

jaypp

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/04/2019 at 1:08 PM, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

Hi fella, sorry to hear about this.

Do you have pictures of the plants with the problem?

Some Fast Version strains can show a preflowering in vegetative, but they only show a few pistils.

We'll be around this,

Sweet smokes!

jaypp

Hi mate.i have no pics at the mo but can take some.yeah there are no actual buds just loads of pistols forming.not 2 worried as I've switched them over.ive never had it happen before mate.ive run them for a good few years 

• Like 1

Hi buddy! 
We'll wait for you to upload the images and we'll be able to see it better :)

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo