Coco`s Critical+ 2.0 Gorilla Grow 2019 @Lat 50

Mr_cocofibrelover

All im saying is.. bring that shit on.. spring i mean.. :chains:

Have been furiously scrubbing the days off on the calendar.. the time is approaching.. seeds will be popped.. land will be borrowed.. and the sun shall shine.

Big Thanks to Mark, for the seeds !! much appreciated brother!

Hopefully i can, in return, put down a decent diary!

Critical + 2.0

On paper, this plant is unbeatable i reckon. Huge yield, mold resistance, roadkill skunk flavours.

Expecting a mid-late october finish. this will be perfect for me. hopefully the blisters on my scissor hand will have healed by the time i get round to these.

ive already popped 1 seed to see how fast it gets established. this will give me a better idea of when to pop the others for optimum start. I dont want any uncertainty. A great start is the key to big yield.

All the best to everyone !!

large.20190321_121326.jpg

• Like 11

Ahoy me matey! 

Good luck this season! Will be following closely to see how the critical do! 

Atb!

LP

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lattitudepirate1 said:

Ahoy me matey! 

Good luck this season! Will be following closely to see how the critical do! 

Atb!

LP

Cheers Bro its going to be a stretch doing 3 diaries haha but in for a penny and all :bong:

I have faith in this strain mate. Nobody should be overlooking it for sure 

• Like 5

@Mr_cocofibrelover Thank you so much for getting your 2019 outdoor adventure up and running ;)

Critical+2.0 Is one of our best selling strains by far, easy to grow and developed using the "Bilbao" cut of "Critical" which enhanced her mold and mildew resistance  :yep:

I've done Critical+ a few times in the UK with good results but she can go to late October I've even had some finish November the 5th :)(That a family ritual though we always (myself, brother and sister) sit around a bonfire and trim up the remaining outdoor crop) something we did with our old man ;)

Most times early to mid October for Critical+ and her 2.0 variant  :yep:

Let's see what you can do this season my friend. I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 5

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Mr_cocofibrelover Thank you so much for getting your 2019 outdoor adventure up and running ;)

Critical+2.0 Is one of our best selling strains by far, easy to grow and developed using the "Bilbao" cut of "Critical" which enhanced her mold and mildew resistance  :yep:

I've done Critical+ a few times in the UK with good results but she can go to late October I've even had some finish November the 5th :)(That a family ritual though we always (myself, brother and sister) sit around a bonfire and trim up the remaining outdoor crop) something we did with our old man ;)

Most times early to mid October for Critical+ and her 2.0 variant  :yep:

Let's see what you can do this season my friend. I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Awesome Bro, mid to late october is what i had worked out and thats perfect for me! 

Sounds like a great time has been had with your family bro, i plan to introduce my boy to this kind of ritual in a few years time!! 

Not sure if i mentioned, but i will be doing a video log to go alongside my outdoor grow this year, if i can get this bleedy drone working haha 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Mr_cocofibrelover said:

i will be doing a video log to go alongside my outdoor grow this year, if i can get this bleedy drone working haha 

Now that sounds both interesting and fun :yep:

Good luck getting the drone airborne mate lol

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

This diary looks like it will be interesting with potential drone photos and the strain.  Look forward to watching it 

• Like 4

On 29/03/2019 at 9:37 AM, Happyeccentric said:

it will be interesting with potential drone photos and the strain

I'm hoping a few growers get there drones out this year. Then again drones + weed + plants could either be really fun or a really big mistake lol

Welcome aboard mate @Happyeccentric:yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

Wasup people!! a quick update !

i popped a seed early just to see how fast this strain gets established etc. seed popped over night in wet kitchen roll in a sandwich bag, in 25 degrees heated prop. tried n tested never fails :guitar:

so here is the first look at Critical + 2.0

already in second pot, compost/coco 50/50. This plant will be a month ahead of her sisters at plant out. hoping she disguises herself as a tree :eek:

will be heading out to the plot on monday/tuesday, so, that is when the diary will properly start.

Keep it green people!!!

large.thumbnail_20190411_235529.jpg

• Like 9

That looks so much healthier that any seedlings I ever managed.  How old is she?  She is beautiful 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

That looks so much healthier that any seedlings I ever managed.  How old is she?  She is beautiful 

About 15-20 days from germination mate. Has been under a 300watt CFL.

The Trick is...

When you repot, bury the stem up to the first leaf node. Water it well before transplanting into pot 2 and make sure the soil it goes into is (grow) room temperature. I fill the 2nd pot  the day before transplant . Il take another pic later, havent seen her today yet, but she has probably doubled in size from that pic i posted 

• Like 3

On 12/04/2019 at 0:41 AM, Mr_cocofibrelover said:

Wasup people!! a quick update !

i popped a seed early just to see how fast this strain gets established etc. seed popped over night in wet kitchen roll in a sandwich bag, in 25 degrees heated prop. tried n tested never fails :guitar:

so here is the first look at Critical + 2.0

already in second pot, compost/coco 50/50. This plant will be a month ahead of her sisters at plant out. hoping she disguises herself as a tree :eek:

will be heading out to the plot on monday/tuesday, so, that is when the diary will properly start.

Keep it green people!!!

large.thumbnail_20190411_235529.jpg

She's going to be a fair size come pot out mate ;) definitely a nice head start ;)

Good luck with your plot visit buddy. I'll look out for that update when the time comes :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3