Anyone have/is having issues with Quick Critical + - Cloning going into flower on 18/6

Gakora

Anyone having problems, I want to get a few packs to look for a mother but I've seen a post on her about it flowering under 18/6 and nothing come of it. 

Anyone? 

• Like 1

@Gakora We did have 1 issue come up but that imo was an isolated incident. We have a few UK420 growers that are in there 3 and 4th generation of clones with both Quick Critical and Quick Kush with zero signs of the cuttings entering bloom before they are triggered (flipped to bloom 12/12).

Also, we have many grows on other platform's and I've not come across this issue again.

I don't think you will have any issue with our Quick Critical and taking clones from this lady :yep:

Please keep us updated as we would like to follow along if you document the diary on UK420  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Gakora We did have 1 issue come up but that imo was an isolated incident. We have a few UK420 growers that are in there 3 and 4th generation of clones with both Quick Critical and Quick Kush with zero signs of the cuttings entering bloom before they are triggered (flipped to bloom 12/12).

Also, we have many grows on other platform's and I've not come across this issue again.

I don't think you will have any issue with our Quick Critical and taking clones from this lady :yep:

Please keep us updated as we would like to follow along if you document the diary on UK420  :)

All the best 

Mark..

Sounds good, Did my research and I only found that one post on here any discount going about with Dinafem at the moment or deals? 

• Like 1

Just now, Gakora said:

Sounds good, Did my research and I only found that one post on here any discount going about with Dinafem at the moment or deals? 

Not right at the moment but within a month I would say we will have another promo running for 4/20 :yep:

Keep a look out mate if any promo come up before I'll get a thread up ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

Not right at the moment but within a month I would say we will have another promo running for 4/20 :yep:

Keep a look out mate if any promo come up before I'll get a thread up ;)

All the best 

Mark..

I'm down mate :) Will keep an eye out. Have you got a link to a full completed grow with Quick Critical  +? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gakora said:

I'm down mate :) Will keep an eye out. Have you got a link to a full completed grow with Quick Critical  +? 

I do mate :)

If you have a look in the Dinafem section and in the 2017-18 indoor grows you'll find a few more amazing Quick Critical grows  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Gakora said:

Anyone having problems, I want to get a few packs to look for a mother but I've seen a post on her about it flowering under 18/6 and nothing come of it. 

Anyone? 

Hi @Gakora. I kept two quick critical cloned mother plants from two separate seeds up until very recently. The plants were started from seed at the beginning of November and these clones were taken at the start of December. 

I have also taken a number of 3rd generation clones from these plants that were vegged for around 6 weeks and a friend now is finishing in flower.

I’ve had no issues at all with any of these plants flowering under 20/4 or 18/6 light cycles in either the original plants or the 2nd and 3rd generation clones. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Rick Grimes said:

Hi @Gakora. I kept two quick critical cloned mother plants from two separate seeds up until very recently. The plants were started from seed at the beginning of November and these clones were taken at the start of December. 

I have also taken a number of 3rd generation clones from these plants that were vegged for around 6 weeks and a friend now is finishing in flower.

I’ve had no issues at all with any of these plants flowering under 20/4 or 18/6 light cycles in either the original plants or the 2nd and 3rd generation clones. 

Thank you, I'm about to place an order for some :)

• Like 2

@Rick Grimes Thanks buddy  :yep:

2 hours ago, Gakora said:

Thank you, I'm about to place an order for some :)

You won't be disappointed my friend  ;)

Thank you for choosing our genetics  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1