whitey freeze auto

ok so i  manage to get some whitey free auto nice one @panik great packageing all was cool germanted 2 left two aside. out of the two one took used the paper towel on boiler method soaked with a little smidge of rhizotonic. (fuck me never seen a tap root devlope so quickly )  then i found a old 2 3 litre pot. SO in she went large.IMG_20190131_075616_edit.jpg  here she is now after just 4 days under my 400 dual spec cfl. The cab is 60 x 60 x 140 in there at the moment we have one whitey ato some salvia hot lips and some salvia hot trumpets. I thought well i may as well get the other smelly plants on the go and scatter them around the garden come may to discise the other smelly plantslarge.53248484_10161577005460416_4998972397852819456_n.jpg

Edited by bubbleguppie

After seeing Ch@ppers pics of these, I was seriously temped to run these in the garden!! "If" I was looking at the right pics, you are in for some nice chunky, frosty plants.

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you for a nice easy ride :)

g'luck brother!

onwards and upwards :yep:

:pugwash:

I always put some imported Poppy's in the garden every year but you've got me interested in Salvia, always been tempted to grow this but never got around to it.

@GreenPirate cheers dude got a laod of of medical shit going on in a few months well maybe may timeish so the plan is im going to run one of those and another hso cheese i have for 10 weeks only doing the two plants as i want to top them and benefit running the 400 cfl dual. I know the lamp wont be produceing a huge amount of smokeage (probs going to be lucky hitting a cheeky half oz ). But yet a smokes a smoke right and saves buying shite at 15ag!! so once ive done these two other the ten weeks. Go off southampton get sliced n diced by the nhs come back A ill be in smoke , hopefully wirth a nice dry n cure as well and B know which ones i want to run within the garden. Being end of terravce with onl a set of flats behing me a wharehouse wall on a big l south facing garden. I should be ok to get away with one or 2 in the outdoors. So by doing these in the 10 weeek indoor time period before my op ill know A how they react re the plants , and be which ones ill preffer to run with. I chose the whitey due to it being mold resisitance and as my garden stays damp for a few days after a heavey rain (due to being by the sea and the fact the land was marshlands ) i need a mold resistant strain. SO thats my method of madness

Good luck with the Op and I hope she takes the pain away when you come out! :)

I never noticed she was happy with the damp, I should have grabbed a pack as a few of photo's down the end of the garden got the odd bit last year.

*kicking myself for not ordering a pack*

Guess that's another pack being ordered, RGS...Take my money!!!

Thanks for the heads about the mold/damp tolerance @bubbleguppie

all the best with the Op and grow! :yes:

• Like 1

once shes down and dried and ive had a smoke im going to see what else they offer in the way of mold resistance strains and october finising times and just run 2 for a end of season smokeage time will tell cheers dude

• 2 weeks later...

11 days old im going to probs keep her in the tent for the next 3 weeks then plant out into the greenhouse once its set up and up to temps large.image.jpeg

yeah @bubbleguppie thanks for the heads up on the mould & damp tolerance, iv'e been considering this strain, you might have just pushed me to it as i'm at almost lat 56 (Ireland). Iv'e already got DFG and GG3 to try out in this harsh climate. All the best with your's buddy.

• Like 3

@Standin Megardin i couldnt find much info on here regarding this strain outdoors hence why i diced to do a grow diary.  Just checked my 10 day forecast fuck it gets down to 1 to 2 degree for 3 nights next week glad shes in my cab and not planted out into the wild yet.  Ill probs leave it till around 15th aprial before she goes out good luck though with yours im looking at makeing another for either royal mazar or the dfg. For my true gorilla grow, a mates land lady has got over 3 miles of land that drop down into a valley so anything i do there has to have a proven track record for gold mold restistance etc

On 21/03/2019 at 7:08 AM, bubbleguppie said:

For my true gorilla grow, a mates land lady has got over 3 miles of land that drop down into a valley

Happy days mate, you touched lucky there, hope all go's as planned.  I would give DFG a bash also, have been doing a lot of research on it and have read nothing but good reports from all lat's, I'm looking forward to getting mine out but going to wait until end of may/early june.

large.55487997_10161649640445416_5634205237821571072_n.jpglast up date until she gets bigger today was plant out day into the shubary of my garden she has gone. Night temps are riseing to 10 degree for the next few weeks at least and day time temps are around 14 16(purely for my records ) we have a steady ridge of high pressure across the lat 49 so here she is in her new home. I can apricate growth will be slowed some what but shes ahd a drink of some rhizotonic and some oldtimers grow to help things along shes now on here 3rd set of leaves

Edited by bubbleguppie

well even since yesterday this hardy little bitch seems to be growing check out the new leaves now on my 4th  set. Credit where credit is due she didnt even seem to bothered with the cold night. She had out last night plans to get her to knee high then start topping etc ;) . Cant be no more then 8 10 cm tall but its still early days quality genetics from a honest breader :P any way thats me till next weekend :hippy:large.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie

Cut a clear bottle in half and cover her at night, if she's surviving these cold nights, that will help loads.

Only thing with getting them out early is the night temps really stop them feeding and hurt the early leaves in size. You could end up with a 12" little girl, that is the downside of putting them in early but the reason why I stagger mine.

That way I at least have something to fill the jars every month through summer.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

Cut a clear bottle in half and cover her at night, if she's surviving these cold nights, that will help loads.

will do cheers for the tip ive only got this 1 in the true out doors ive got another 3 started in my tent thell be kept in there for another 3 week

I kept a watch full eye on sunday over the night time temps luckly i bough her indoors as temps dropped of to around 7 to 8 degrees today we had hail would you belave.  ANy way shes back in the tent for the next few weeks my day light hours are already are 13 hours of sun 8 of dark (outside ). SO with my light regime in the tent on 20 4 hopeing she wont hermie she was only outside for  days but looking good none the less large.image.jpeg

Edited by bubbleguppie