Tucker's 2019 Dinafem Outdoor Auto Adventure

Tommy tucker

large.DINAFEM-mix-01.jpg

Tucker's 2019 Dinafem Outdoor Auto Adventure

Hello hello hello , Yep its that time of year again.  The long dark and cold winter is receding aday at a time. I decided to sign up to this Dinafem outdoor competition because of the great strains on offer and i would never turn down the offer of getting a outdoor project on the go. Firstly I’d like to thank the seed sponsor @Dinafem-Mark for allowing me to take part and grow some of these marvellous Dinafem strains.

For this grow diary I've decided to choose White Widow Auto and White Widow XXL Auto and some Amnesia Autos which have been sat in my fridge for a year . I’m really interested in giving auto’s a try and i can see that autos are improving in quality.

Lets face it ,autos are getting better and better and i believe they will feature more and more in the coming years. Inspired by other growers on uk420. This diary/ competition entry is dedicated to growing auto strains in the somewhat unreliable English summer.

Watch this space for an update .... Speak soon.

Edited by Tommy tucker
  • Like 12

Nice one bro :bong: looks like you are going to be busy in the next few months! 

Heres a question for ya! 

If you could change 1 thing about your grow last year, what would you change? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mr_cocofibrelover said:

Nice one bro :bong: looks like you are going to be busy in the next few months! 

Heres a question for ya! 

If you could change 1 thing about your grow last year, what would you change? 

Which one plot A or Plot B?

• Like 1

Plot A - i would have harvested later and made the space abit bigger. 

Plot B - not bothered with pots . I would have dug holes for each plant and added soil. Native soil(clay) was gack.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 0:02 AM, Tommy tucker said:

@AndromedianThanks bud. Never done them before. What should i expect?

Well....to be honest, all depends how you treat them,

get it right and they will perform. Smoke is really nice....

We started ours off indoors, in 3 inch pots...2 weeks under lights, then straight out...

they do better in towers, we have found, but have had great results in the ground too, 

They usually take between 90-100 days, but some go longer.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Andromedian said:

Well....to be honest, all depends how you treat them,

get it right and they will perform. Smoke is really nice....

We started ours off indoors, in 3 inch pots...2 weeks under lights, then straight out...

they do better in towers, we have found, but have had great results in the ground too, 

They usually take between 90-100 days, but some go longer.

I'll be following a similar plan, I can't use towers in this spot but the native soil is great

so the all plants will just go straight into that. 

• Like 2

@Tommy tucker Getting his 2019 outdoor adventure up and running with 3 solid autos selected  ;)

White widow auto is a go to for a lot of UK outdoor growers and her xxl variant also does well in our climate  :bong:

As @Andromedian has said they can take a little longer outdoors compared to indoors, around the 100 day mark give or take a week  ;)

Will be very cool to see both Auto White widow and her XXL variant being grown together, let's see which finished faster and which produces the best in the UK climate outdoors  :headbang:

Are the Auto Amnesia ours buddy or another brand?  No issue as we love to see how other strains fair :bong:

Good luck this season mate. Lets make 2019 the best outdoor grow season yet!

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Tommy tucker Getting his 2019 outdoor adventure up and running with 3 solid autos selected  ;)

White widow auto is a go to for a lot of UK outdoor growers and her xxl variant also does well in our climate  :bong:

As @Andromedian has said they can take a little longer outdoors compared to indoors, around the 100 day mark give or take a week  ;)

Will be very cool to see both Auto White widow and her XXL variant being grown together, let's see which finished faster and which produces the best in the UK climate outdoors  :headbang:

Are the Auto Amnesia ours buddy or another brand?  No issue as we love to see how other strains fair :bong:

Good luck this season mate. Lets make 2019 the best outdoor grow season yet!

All the best 

Mark..

Cheers @Dinafem-MarkYeah its going to be interesting . Ive got a great little south facing plot ready for the dinafem and hso autos. 

The Amnesia autos are Dinafem seeds that i given by friend. I saved them for a special purpose like this.

Looking forward to getting started.

• Like 2

Just now, Tommy tucker said:

The Amnesia autos are Dinafem seeds that i given by friend. I saved them for a special purpose like this

That's what we like to hear  ;)

This is going to be one crazy season  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So i created a little DIY grow box based on panik seed to weed thread from last year.large.20190215_185614.jpg

Basically its a BnQ storage box on wheels with floresent light in it.

large.20190215_185636.jpglarge.20190215_185816.jpg

The box could do with a fan in it as the box gets really warm when the light is on.

Anyway i might have to make some alterations to it before i put my seedlings in it. I'll keep you updated.

Edited by Tommy tucker
  • Like 7