Critical 2.0 seeds in buds

Guest The Green Lampost

Guest The Green Lampost

Hi guys ... as title says , ive found some seeds in my cured for 6 weeks bud... no light leaks or any obvious problems afaik...... any ideas out there as to what might have caused this, please .  tia.

@The Green Lampost I'm sorry to read this my friend, was there any signs in bloom of a hermi issue?

Some pollen must have been present to create seeds, was this auto Critical+2.0 or our photoperiod variant? 

I'll assist all I can to get to the bottom of this issue :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Guest The Green Lampost

Hi Mark... i never noticed any hermes ...ive been growing your Critical photos for 9 months with great results and no probs  i had 12 oz from 4 plants and have just noticed the seeds ... theres only 2 oz  left so it hasnt been too bad... im stumped as to how it happened

16 minutes ago, The Green Lampost said:

Hi Mark... i never noticed any hermes ...ive been growing your Critical photos for 9 months with great results and no probs  i had 12 oz from 4 plants and have just noticed the seeds ... theres only 2 oz  left so it hasnt been too bad... im stumped as to how it happened

That is strange mate, so the first 10oz had no seeds but the last 2oz does?

As far as I know through the grows I've seen and completed myself with Critical she is very resilient and very rarely do we see a hermi issue or seeds. This is a strange one, I will ask the breed team to see if they know anything  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Green Lampost said:

yes Mark ... could i use the seeds ?

Do you have any pictures mate?

If they look viable I don't see why not but as they came from a possible hermi issue this could occur in the of spring  :yep:

Are you doing anything outdoor? Maybe worth putting a few out or doing an indoor trial  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Guest The Green Lampost

Turns out only  4  buds had seeds.... My garden does not get much sun , so i dont usually bother.

@The Green Lampost Have you considered Autoflowering strains my friend? 

They stay quite small, can stay in a reasonable size pot 6-12l and can easily be moved to get the most sunlight possible  ;)

Just a thought buddy :bong:

Drop me a PM when you hit the 50 post mark and I'll see what we can do ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1