Critical Cheese Auto

Swanner

1 hour ago, JJJ said:

Going well mate, looking forward to seeing what you achieve with all that light - 1400 watts (ouch).  Parking my chair and rollin me a fat one...:skin_up:

Oh this should be a really fun one mate :yep:

Pull up a chair and enjoy the show :bong:

On 02/03/2019 at 3:33 PM, Swanner said:

I'm trying out evoponics liquid ice on this grow as well. I'm told it works well when used from seed. 

Is this a new nutrient line? I've not come across this one :)

Babies look happy and healthy from here buddy :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

Cheers fellas..

Seeing as they’re in autopots and feeding themselves I may as well pull up a stool and join you all for a vape :-)

@JJJ I won’t use them all together so the most they’ll get is 600w. I’m still on just the one Vipar cause they’re so small right now but got thinking after posting on your thread the other day and bought a 600w MH light to try. I’ll stick it on over the next few days and see how they go.

@Dinafem-Mark I’ve no idea about the liquid ice. The lad in my local grow shop recommends it and he regularly talks me out of buying stuff so I take his word on things. It’s just one of those silicon based additives. I’ve stopped using It though. Heat shouldn’t be an issue on this grow. If anything the tent is too cold and 2 Indica’s in a tent this size should leave tons of room for moving air. I’ll use it next time there’s a Sativa or XXL in there when things tend to get cookin. 

The ladies are still looking good. I have them on 3/4 strength mix of a&b and a full dose of rhizotonic which was honking going in but they seem to love it given the speed they’re drinking it :-)

Edited by Swanner
  • Like 2

Day 23 (I think)

large.5c852c702a173_Day23(1).jpg

I have them under the 2 450w Vipars now which is about 400w of light in total. I tried a 600w MH but it was way too hot so removed it and sent it back. I have a 400w MH ordered but the Vipars are doing a great job of vegging for now and there should be a big difference with double the power. 

I also topped them after much deliberation. I know some people say not to, especially with fast growing indica’s like these, but I’ve always topped autos and find it makes it much easier to keep an even canopy. They’re healthy and growing really quickly and the time was right to do it so I reckon it won’t do them any harm over the grow. 

large.5c852c7183f70_Day23.jpg

There’s a lovely bang off them already everytime i open the tent so can’t wait to smell them flowering :-)

Edited by Swanner
  • Like 1

On 10/03/2019 at 3:52 PM, Swanner said:

I also topped them after much deliberation. I know some people say not to, especially with fast growing indica’s like these, but I’ve always topped autos and find it makes it much easier to keep an even canopy. They’re healthy and growing really quickly and the time was right to do it so I reckon it won’t do them any harm over the grow. 

Some growers will say "dont" top autos some will say "do" from my experience and through watching many auto grows on many forums I can say some strains work out well others not so good :)

Critical Cheese Auto works well topped ;) so a good decision was made ;)

By the look of things the LED are doing a fine job. Will you be adding the 400w also or replacing the LED with mh? 

Your at that stage now where the bloom mode will kick in. Can you see any pre flowers yet? 

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Critical Cheese Auto works well topped ;) so a good decision was made ;)

By the look of things the LED are doing a fine job. Will you be adding the 400w also or replacing the LED with mh? 

Your at that stage now where the bloom mode will kick in. Can you see any pre flowers yet? 

Thats good to know. Thanks Mark.

I tend to top everything so I’ll probably regret it sooner or later. I wasn’t going to top these but they’re looking so healthy and growing so fast I reckoned it wouldn’t hurt. 

I just got the 400w MH this morning and stuck it in there to see how it does. I couldn’t run it with the LED’s cause i’d have heat issues. Those Vipars can get pretty warm, especially when there’s 2 of them. The single MH feels cooler already and is drawing about the same in watts so I’m guessing that means more light. 

Also swapped out the 100l autopot reservoir for the 47l which is a lot easier to remove and clean. I don’t need 100l for such a small setup. I flushed them each with 5 liters of PH’d water and gave them fresh 3/4 strength mix of a&b and Rhizo. Man that stuff stinks. I’ll put them on a half mix of boost when the pre flowers show up. There arent any sign of them yet but these ladies are’nt hanging around.

There’s an amazing aroma every time I open the tent. Reminds me of my first grow for some reason. Let’s hope it turns out better !! 

I’m really enjoying these 2 :-)

Edited by Swanner
  • Like 1

On 12/03/2019 at 0:06 PM, Swanner said:

I just got the 400w MH this morning and stuck it in there to see how it does. I couldn’t run it with the LED’s cause i’d have heat issues.

I thought that would be the case mate :yep:

Thanks for clearing that up  ;)

There’s an amazing aroma every time I open the tent. Reminds me of my first grow for some reason. Let’s hope it turns out better !! 

That aroma is going to really kick in soon mate. If it smells nice now just wait until full bloom hits  :bong:

I’m really enjoying these 2 :-)

And we are loving the diary  :yep:

Thanks for the update buddy. I'll drop back in on the next  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..