bubbas gift seconds before the chopppppp

The Budmeister

was impressed by this lady, only 1 as originaly only to fill a space, 3oz and 13 grams bone dry stem snaps clean etc

nice dense solid bud nice smoke but wait till its cured a bit, put the 3oz on cure so happy camper.large.5c6b47293af94_bubbasgiftnaked.pnglarge.5c6b470d1a0d5_bubbagift2019.pnglarge.5c6b473e9e870_bubbasgift2019.png

• Like 10

18 hours ago, The Budmeister said:

was impressed by this lady, only 1 as originaly only to fill a space, 3oz and 13 grams bone dry stem snaps clean etc

nice dense solid bud nice smoke but wait till its cured a bit, put the 3oz on cure so happy camper.large.5c6b47293af94_bubbasgiftnaked.pnglarge.5c6b470d1a0d5_bubbagift2019.pnglarge.5c6b473e9e870_bubbasgift2019.png

You’re in for a treat with this one brother. Honestly one of my favourite indica strains I’ve grown so far.

Almost everyone I shared it with put it in their top 5 and i’ve been pestered for more ever since.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

You’re in for a treat with this one brother. Honestly one of my favourite indica strains I’ve grown so far.

Almost everyone I shared it with put it in their top 5 and i’ve been pestered for more ever since.

That's what we like to hear  ;)

Glad your enjoying mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 months later...