Strange cola

Blulew

I'm not saying that isn't the case,I'm just saying it's usually more obvious. 

I've seen it many of times in cannabis and other plants that I have grown, from cucumbers to sunflowers and the amount of leaves isn't necessarily a sign of a fasciated stem or bud.

• Like 1

Or maybe the stem that bud formed on started to grow Whorled creating extra leaf and bud giving it that look.

Edited by Hippy
  • Like 1

If all the buds on them particular plants are as leafy as that but others are fine on other plants its what's called in the trade a shit pheno unfortunately

Owd

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Owderb said:

If all the buds on them particular plants are as leafy as that but others are fine on other plants its what's called in the trade a shit pheno unfortunately

Owd

I would have to agree with @Owderb here. When creating strains we do take every precaution to create the best strains/seeds out there. On the odd occasion we do have strange or mutated plants especially when working with

1 the feminization 

2 the autoflowering trait

Sometimes these mutations happen early and the plant outgrows this, sometimes this is not the case and the mutation carries forward. 

Let's see how this plays out. You could always remove some of the excess leaves to help? This may encourage more flower growth :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Owderb said:

Owd

Yeah all buds on the two are overly leafy and immature compared to the others. Just wandering if it’s worth carrying on with them when the others finish in a week or two or just pull them . Happy to keep going with them if it produces some decent bud in the end.:smokin:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I would have to agree with @Owderb here. When creating strains we do take every precaution to create the best strains/seeds out there. On the odd occasion we do have strange or mutated plants especially when working with

1 the feminization 

2 the autoflowering trait

Sometimes these mutations happen early and the plant outgrows this, sometimes this is not the case and the mutation carries forward. 

Let's see how this plays out. You could always remove some of the excess leaves to help? This may encourage more flower growth :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

When say remove do you mean just trim them back?

cheers

blu

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Blulew said:

When say remove do you mean just trim them back?

cheers

blu

Yes mate, it's can't do no harm at this stage and will allow a little more light through to the buds that are present  ;)

Could you get anymore pictures up buddy?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Yes mate, it's can't do no harm at this stage and will allow a little more light through to the buds that are present  ;)

Mark..

Thanks mate will do pics tomorrow 

blu

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Mark..

Thanks mate will do pics tomorrow 

blu

• Like 1