4 inch fan plus light 60x60x140

ok due to unforscenscamisdances ive moved out of my loft and into a small grow tent mesuremants in title, The tents within in my shed the sheds insulated at the moment without power we plan on takeing a connection from the switch inside the lounge via a junction box and runing 2 double sockets. Currnt light is a 400 dual spec cfl but looking at changeing this fairly soon. So given my set up what L E D sub 150 would you kind folk recommend. Also is it possible to get a small 4 inch fan that is completly silent without adding verriacs etc  Thanks again

Have recently done alot of research into LED"s for setting up new Veg and flower lighting , separate tents . The cutting edge of LED now seems to be quantum boards and cobs , both made with cree chips . Is your tent for veg or flower or both ? If i was to buy a light for that size tent i would be thinking ... 120 true watt Quantum board (benefits hardly any heat and no need for heat sink) , Meizhi 300w cob (120 true watts), Mars hydro 300 cob , migro 100 . All these will beat Burple LED"s in lumens and light intensity .

Just now, bubbleguppie said:

@Jimboo cash fllows really tight at the moment man im just getting ideas of price etc its only for 3 week veg untill out in the garden

lol I thought you meant wattage mate not ££££

sorry should have said cash flow dude ha ha i may just stick with the cfl and get a decent fan tempted to run some night queen but leave them on the tent