My first set of plants

Vindi

Hi all,

I am currently half way through week 3 of veg for my first ever grow. I picked up some Frosty gelato x wedding cake seeds from and 2 sets of cuttings one tangie and one i am not sure of I only know its a haze strain.

Just wanted to upload a few pictures and see what everyone thought of them in case there is anything im not seeing.

First picture is the unknown haze, second picture is tangie and last 2 are of gelato x wedding cake 

Thanks, Vindi :)large.5c6480dbd51ea_20190213_202901-min-min(1).jpg

large.5c6480d44acf6_20190213_202811-min-min(1).jpglarge.5c6480cb23af6_20190213_202754-min-min(1).jpglarge.5c6480c151530_20190213_202739-min-min(1).jpg

• Like 2

its better to have your filter up as high as possible as heat rises.

all you need is a couple of good  bungee cords to hold it in place.

• Like 3

@JJJ Thanks, been through some stress with the cuttings at first but there looking much better now. @Joint hogger Thanks for both reminding me about the filter ive been meaning to get that up high for a few weeks but been focusing on the cuttings as they were abit lifeless at first.

Thanks!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...