Ocean grown cookies and friends

On 20/03/2019 at 11:21 PM, Rampa Green said:

Starting to move on a bit more now it seems. Plenty of roots to be seen, by me only though as I forgot to grab a pic. lol

I supercropped the Amnesia Kush and the best Ogc. 

Starting to move along at a faster pace mate :yep:

I know your super cropped one OGC will you be cropping all OGC plants or testing to see how they react to different techs to see what works best?

I'm loving the growth so far, plants look great and I'm not seeing any signs of overfeeding or any deficiencies  :yep:

Looking good from here mate  :bong:

Until next time  :headbang:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Kind of mark. lol

i accidentally snapped a little top branch that had been topped previous.  Might get several tops hopefully now.  Was only plucking a shading leaf off.  Damn sausage fingers lol

@Rampa GreenIt’s looking like your plants are taking off now dude, I have a slower OGC pheno in my grow so I wouldn’t worry about it too much, sometimes the runty ones turn out to be the cream of the crop. They all looking green and healthy so keep up the good work dude.

• Like 2

large.CF074EFC-03E6-4143-AC6B-DD4E5F7D3ABA.jpeg

Happy with all of these now. Roots showing in drainage holes of all 1.5L pots.  Should really take off when potted up into 3.5L ones. 

Gave these supercropping and toppings. Aiming for about 12 tops per plant.  

From left, Amnesia Kush, Ogc seedling, ogcA, back right Industrial plant, front right OgcB

Thanks for having a peep

Edited by Rampa Green

Very nice indeed sir :bong:

I find it really interesting how you are topping & topping again mate, some nice strong knuckle joints on those ladies :hippy:

The only time I've done anything like that is when I'm flowering an established mum, so yield etc is something I'm very interested in finding out from your grow:bong:

• Like 2

I do this mainly because I have at least ten weeks to get my next lot vegged up into their penultimate pots and I only have limited head room in my prop cupboard.  But having multiple tops ready for the last pot up and also the bigger lamp, they really take off.  Also as i usually keep to four plants in flower I need lots of tops.  I hit 320g or so from my last four in there.  Before that I had 7 and hit way less. 

Edited by Rampa Green

Potted on to 3.5L pots for the main 4 culprits. Once again as I was rushed, No root pics, Sorry.

Also as usual granules and PM veg boost used.

The small Ogc potted up from 0.3L to 0.7L. This little one will remain untopped and in 6.5L final pot. May need to use supercropping. We shall wait and see.

large.1FF28DFD-592A-4E6E-965E-08700F1BBC12.jpeg

Looking a bit sorry for themselves. They’ll perk up.  From left

Amnesia kush, Small Ogc, Industrial plant, Ogc and Ogc.  I’ll have to label the Ogc’s A to C next look in.   Thanks for peeping.

On 4/2/2019 at 4:47 PM, Rampa Green said:

Looking a bit sorry for themselves

they need some magenta in there lives, girls love magenta :wub:   :cheers:

sam

• Like 2

4 hours ago, samhigh said:

they need some magenta in there lives, girls love magenta :wub:

lol

Nice to see a bit of fun back on the forum  :yep:

@Rampa Green They may look a little sad now after the repot. Give them a couple of days to get established and they look spot on  :yep:

How much longer will you veg for mate?

And

When will you pot up to the final 6.5l pots?

About 7-10 day's before they enter bloom?

Thanks as always for the diary update mate  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark

I’ve got until the royale haze and premier sweet finish flowering. They’ll be at 49 nights on Sunday. At a guess 3 to 4 weeks. I’ll pot up to 6.5L in a couple of weeks, then once flower room empty, pot up again to 11L. Just the little seedling up to a 6.5L eventually.  Five plants in total flowering (4 in 11L & 1 in 6.5L).

Yes mate I’ll veg in flower room for 10 days or so before switching to flower. 

Edited by Rampa Green

Just now, Rampa Green said:

@Dinafem-Mark

I’ve got until the royale haze and premier sweet finish flowering. They’ll be at 49 nights on Sunday. At a guess 3 to 4 weeks. I’ll pot up to 6.5L in a couple of weeks, then once flower room empty, pot up again to 11L. Just the little seedling up to a 6.5L eventually.  Five plants in total flowering (4 in 11L & 1 in 6.5L).

Yes mate I’ll veg in flower room for 10 days or so before switching to flower. 

Sounds like a solid plan mate ;)

10-14 day's prior to bloom for the final pot up is perfect. Will give the plants time to get established and over any potential stress from the potting up  ;)

Thanks for the added info mate  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

These are looking so much better now.  

I reckon they got slightly cold roots and struggled to get going again.  Seem fine now.

Amnesia Kush

large.F7DF423D-4162-4EE1-A339-16154B3AA143.jpeg

industrial plant

large.6B978A1D-8314-434F-BF5A-F8E9CEBFE894.jpeg

Ocean Grown Cookies A

large.245DBDA0-9BCE-44E5-BF5A-854BC35EED55.jpeg

Ocean G cookies B

large.6E51818C-AAE8-4B94-8EA2-E4F3DB6BE919.jpeg

Ocean G cookies C

large.56371299-35CF-4606-844C-C7A2649EDD57.jpeg 

Group shot

large.D9091561-D819-417B-A97A-701325F2E172.jpeg

All have been watered with Nitrozyme 1ml

Bio silicone 0.5ml, Root stim 2ml and wetting agent 1ml.

Thanks for taking a butchers 

4 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

These are looking so much better now.  

I reckon they got slightly cold roots and struggled to get going again.

Looking much better and back on track mate ;)

We did have a cold snap over the UK in the last few weeks which could have contributed to the issue  :yep:

Things do look much better now, some nice new growth and some vigour being shown :)

They look on track to me brother  :)

Keep the updates coming mate, I'll drop back in on the next  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1