RichG

16 minutes ago, RichG said:

My point.... exactly. Lots of bees - no hive.

Why don't you bee the hive...lol

Did you see what I did then?

Cannabis isn't illegal because it's mad, bad or dangerous.

It's useful to the government as they can issue their friends monopoly licences and rake it in.

The police like it because they can control us more easily within the existing framework of the law.

I'm quite sure they're not waiting for you to show them the truth..lol

The knowledge and information shared on this site does more to discredit the stupidity of the Cannabis laws than any amount of letter writing or Facebook posturing.

More importantly, it frees people to grow their own medicine and free themselves from the negativity surrounding the prohibition of this amazing plant.

You've spent a "good couple of weeks" contacting local clubs?

Perhaps have a look at the long history of this site, and consider how many people it's helped over the years, before you patronise it.

• Like 9

I think a lot of them canna clubs on facebook etc are just wishfull thinking tbh.

Though I do agree the activism scene seems quite lacklustre these days, there has been a lot of division and hatred in recent years spurred by some ego obsessed twat in a dressing gown with very questionable motives.

There are still groups out there doing good things though, the UPA put on a few demo's here and there usually when a cannabis thing is in the news, or on 4/20 along with other groups of activists like Bud buddies and NORML.

• Like 2

I stay away from anything like that and always will. I'll put worthy articles in the canna news section though.

The system's a bitch but let's be honest, it can't really be beaten. They'll only change things to suit them, not us. Best thing to do is mind your own business, grow your own and not even bothering trying to be a hero. That's the best way forward imo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimboo said:

I'd be very careful mate I think he is under the age of consent

Meh; you know what this is absolutely correct - I’m way too young to be here.

admin - you need to delete this account. 

Just now, RichG said:

Meh; you know what this is absolutely correct - I’m way too young to be here.

admin - you need to delete this account. 

Just go underground mate :pitchfork:

• Like 2

Just now, Dodgee said:

For some reason this has got be humming the wombles theme

mate that what I thought after his first post 

eta @Dodgee that and The A Team 

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, hash72 said:

most people here act like its legal anyways at the least they don't care and carry on likes its normal to grow and use cannabis

If you look at the history of cannabis, it's is normal for people to grow and use, it's only the last 100 years of so that governents have attempted to suppress it.

• Like 2

Exactly. It’s all about the re-normalisation and re-decriminalisation.  Cannabis is as useful as bamboo but then has medicinal qualities that not only work in a non destructive, non toxic and harmonious way with the users body and mind, but also lift the spirits, encourage rest and good food and actually work with no or hardly any negative side effects.  The wonder plant that we have co-evolved with for many 10’s  of thousands of years.  I actually think that keeping a low profile and promoting locally to friends and family in your safe circles is the best that most of can do.  Imagine if sex was criminalised, it would be a similar situation - government would control the systems in place to reproduce but the act itself would be made a taboo, a sin, a crime by a relentless media machine spewing bullshit - it would brainwash the vast majority and after only a generation or so, would become the norm. I know it sounds far fetched, but this is what’s been done with this plant. Taken from the people so that the few moral corrupt money folk can prosper. Keep chipping away by whatever means you can. The truth can only be be buried, never destroyed.