RichG

Having spent a good couple of weeks contacting local cannabis clubs and trying to join the fight. I have found that numerous emails, messages, and even applications to clubs, have been met with a string of indifference and auto-replies. I don’t really care of it’s elitism or indifference. What I do know is that if it is impossible for someone as motivated as myself to get involved then I’m doubtful there will be much progress on the laws. I’ll be returning underground now as being an open activist was a big decision with many potential consequences. And frankly if the community isn’t bothered then it’s simply not worth my while. This is very disappointing. 

Meh

So you joined on Saturday and your only post is to tell people you are going underground again. Thanks for dropping by 

Edited by Jimboo
  • Like 9

3 minutes ago, RichG said:

like I say a closed community will get nowhere. Enjoy the elitism.

we have no affiliation with any of the clubs that you might have contacted

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Joolz said:

we have no affiliation with any of the clubs that you might have contacted

My point.... exactly. Lots of bees - no hive.

@RichGhave you done the initiation yet? all you have to do to be in our club is smear peanut butter on your sac, take a picture and send to joolz :smug:

e2a over 18s only.

Edited by nl5
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, RichG said:

My point.... exactly. Lots of bees - no hive.

Start your own if it concerns you that much.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 4

you young people must just move on and do your own thing, is time for us that's already been there to just enjoy the end product of our endeavour and chill

• Like 3

Just now, nl5 said:

@RichGhave you done the initiation yet? all you have to do to be in our club is smear peanut butter on your sac, take a picture and send to joolz :smug:

I'd be very careful mate I think he is under the age of consent

• Like 1

Just now, Jimboo said:

I'd be very careful mate I think he is under the age of consent

Didn’t think of that :bag: over 18s only, and only smooth peanut butter no chunks.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, RichG said:

. And frankly if the community isn’t bothered then it’s simply not worth my while. This is very disappointing. 

Sooooo Angry ... how about having a smoke and setting up your own group ?

1 hour ago, RichG said:

Having spent a good couple of weeks contacting local cannabis clubs and trying to join the fight.

People are joining cannabis clubs to fight? What next? Joining fight club just to smoke weed...

• Like 1