Grandaddy purple

The yeti

Got a lovely bit of GDP off my m8 he's not sure who's GDP it was it was off a m8 of a m8 , one of the tastiest bits I've had in long time  I was thinking about giving it run . I was going with the original breeder ken estes version , has anybody giving it a run before ? Any info on it or any other good GDP breeders would be much appreciated . Cheers 

• Like 2

Purple Urkle, Querkle and Grape Ape are similar to GDP, Connoisseur Genetics have some GDP hybrids - Grand doggy Purps. Dungeon Vault Genetics may have straight GDP not sure but DVG was the main breeder for Ken I believe.

• Like 1

Just finished a run of GDP along with GD Confidential the both are very decent indeed the GDC has a better bud structure, more dense imo but like i said both are great strains to work with, so much that i took clones from both,

The GDP shocked me as the colas were give an take forearm size, it was my second grow of GDP the 1st being from seed what was interesting was the pheno difference the bud from the seed version were more compact 

with a deeper more complex flavour as the clone run was more straight purple grape flavour either way you'll be a happy chappy.  

• Like 1

I'd look into some other Purple Urkle crosses before deciding on the GDP.

Maddfarmer and CSI:Humboldt both have worked Urkle lines and I'd give them my money over Estes.

• Like 2

• 4 years later...
On 09/02/2019 at 7:46 PM, The yeti said:

Got a lovely bit of GDP off my m8 he's not sure who's GDP it was it was off a m8 of a m8 , one of the tastiest bits I've had in long time  I was thinking about giving it run . I was going with the original breeder ken estes version , has anybody giving it a run before ? Any info on it or any other good GDP breeders would be much appreciated . Cheers 

Did you end up doing any GDP please Yeti? Cheers man I'm thinking about getting some legit GDP fems off Ken so I'd love your expert guidance if you can please thanks mate. Peace.