Wrong seeds sent

Firsttime gourillagrower

Hi ive ordered green poison fast version from sweet seeds with my order i was supposed to receive free ripper seeds which i didnt get. On my order sheet it says green posion only and not the fast version i dont know what to do or how to contact them can somebody please help as im planning on an outdoor grow this year and the seeds ive been sent are useless to me as they will not finish in time 

• Like 1

It’s February and they won’t finish in time? Green Poison is one of the fastest finishers out there, mid-September outdoors & 7 weeks indoors.

I’m just about to flip 4 of these beauties indoors. 

• Like 2

Hi i am new to outdoor growing was looking at germinating in mid april. The reason i ordered fast version was due to the understanding that the regular version wouldnt finish on time in the uk outdoors also i have only seen reviews on the fast version been grown outdoors here in the uk, however if it doesnt make much difference then thats fine i will happily stick with the babies ive got (although it wasnt what i ordered)

• Like 1

So after more investigation it seems to me that the regular green poison wont do too well here in the uk due to mold. The fast version are mold restistant however the regular are prone to mold so i could do with getting the correct seeds that i ordered as i wouldnt want to waste my time for mouldy bud 

• Like 1

"Mould resistant" is an over rated term. Its also a bit of a lie. Any strain can show mould. Especially outdoors. What Latitude are you at bro .

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Mr_cocofibrelover said:

"Mould resistant" is an over rated term. Its also a bit of a lie. Any strain can show mould. Especially outdoors. What Latitude are you at bro .

Im at lat 53 mate, also i completely understand what your saying however for me surely if a certain strain is indicating that its prone to mold then its deffinetly more likely to become mouldy over its fast version which claims to be mould restistant? If that makes sense?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Padawan said:

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp might be able to help you out with your order. You won’t be able to pm any of the sweet seeds team on here as you don’t have 50 posts yet. 

Unless you post 50 times dead quick ?

23 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

the link will take you to  the customer service

https://sweetseeds.es/shop/en/contact-us

For further information or consult please call us at+34 96 389 04 03 (9:00-14:00 / 16:00-18:00 from Monday to Friday)

If you prefer, you can e-mail us at consultas@sweetseeds.es or fill the following form:

Thanks buddy