Dinafem Gorilla - Help

@Dinafem-Mark

@tokenroll

So I have taken the plunge on some Gorilla seeds which I am going to pop over the weekend, but have seen lots of conflicting information about the correct feeding schedule for them. 

I had a freebie in a mixed plant grow, and pushed to EC to 2.2 with no problems, but I also have read that she prefers a light feeding. 

Now that I am running all gorilla in my next grow, I'd love some help in regard to its feeding schedule for veg,  early flower, and full flower. 

Also any other tips that might help would be much appreciated. Really looking forward to finding a lovely mother plant out of this grow, so really want to do the best I can. 

Also would you say they suit a scrog?

Thanks 

My particular gorilla plants seem to be light feeders maxing out in veg at Ec1.2/1.3 and best at ph 5.8/.6.1. my tap water is 0.4 and im growing in coco/perlite mix. As for scrogging yes they would be great for a scrog. If u look in my diary you will see how Im  growing feeds etc are listed. If you want to clone the more indica dominant pheno I found rooted a lot easier than the more sativa leaning ones.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 1

I've got 4 gorilla at 5wks of flower at a EC of 1.6 No signs of nute burn or overfeeding.  Planning on bumping it up to 1.8/2.0 on the nxt rez change . Def likes to be scrogged 100 of budsites on my 4 that are scrogged 

• Like 2

Personally from the feedback on forums and via the breeding team Gorilla can be one heavy feeding lady but as will all strains push the nutrient feed up slowly :yep: I don't think I would push much over 2.0-2.2ec and again this would be increased very slowly to see how the plants adjust ;)

Now as for scrogg. The might beast will be perfect in a scrogg type set up ;)

On 08/02/2019 at 9:36 AM, tokenroll said:

If you want to clone the more indica dominant pheno I found rooted a lot easier than the more sativa leaning ones.

Now that's very interesting info and an answer to a question I've had. We did a pretty big cut run with Gorilla and had only 75% rates. We did use 4 mother plants and 2 were way more sativa than the other 2. The sativa dominant had roots down in 5-7 day's in an xstreem prop, the indica dominant cuts the fastest we saw was 11 day's some upto 21 :)

It's a strange strain but also unique ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

@The yeti Are you on pc or phone/tablet My friend? 

I'm having issues via android and iPhone which is strange. I have to use my pc ;)

If you want I can upload for you just drop me a pm  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Android phone mark , i did have a quick look at the how too about posting pics , but as you said I think It could be android phone problem.  I will need to have a look at doing it through the iPad. I'm gutted I've not taken a cut off any of them , If can find space somewhere to reveg the best one I will 

• Like 1

I've got some in the stash but haven't popped em yet so can't say for sure on the dinafem gorilla's. However I think the light feeding thing is based on the gg4 clone which everyone seems to agree doesn't like much nutes. 

• Like 1