2018 Pot Noodle Challenge Winner's

When I first thought about doing the pot noodle challenge I never thought it would be so much fun :yep:

What a blast it has been and now it is time to get the winners announced  :bong:

It is never easy picking the winners as we had so many amazing grows. I don't think we will have any disagreement over the 1st place winner  ;)

@vince noir rock n roll star:yep:

Well done on the 1st place win mate. You trully have a talent at get the most out of every grow you do. This was on another level with 3 revegges and now well into the 4th ;) 

Look out for a pm my friend to arrange your 1st prize win of 20 seeds like the other winners and a really nice merchandise pack  ;)

Now our 2nd place winners was really hard but we finally settled on 

@Jibba jabba:bong:

Another fine showing and a grow I thoroughly enjoyed  :bong:

Congratulations on the 2nd place win my friend. You just managed to beat our 3rd place winners who is 

@leapsure skemor:bong:

Another fine showing and the pot noodle tracker was a very cool idea. Some stunning colours coming from every grow but the pictures in this diary really captivated me :)

Congratulations on the 3rd place win mate :bong:

Now we can't leave it there so I selected 2 more winners who will each get 10 seeds and a HSO tshirt :yep:

The 2 Honerable mentions are  ;)

@zibzabz 

and @highlo:bong:

Another 2 fine diaries, very creative and ones I also really enjoyed watching :yep:

So there we have the first ever HSO pot noodle challenge winner's. Look out for a PM everyone then I can get your prizes out and start planning the next "Pot Noodle Challenge" :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 10

Nice one @HSO-Mark 

Well done everyone else who took part,it was a right laugh, kept me busy throughout, I’ll look forward to the next one.

Take it easy Jj.:yinyang:

• Like 5

@HSO-Mark thank you again for letting me take part in this competition and organising it all, it was great fun and a challenge, as you said there were lots of amazing grows in this and the winners definitely earned their places, thank you for mentioning my grow aswell, I was never in it for the competitiveness of it all but it means a lot you thought it was worth talking about, hope you can relax a bit now it's over bud :smokin:

• Like 6

thank you very much ..truly appreciated ..and top wins runner up folks ..well chuffed because ...its in reveg for a round 5 right now lol 

thanks @HSO-Mark for running this competition ..

especially because of me old man passing away during this ,never realised the title would be that prophetic ..so ..heres to you dad ..your boy done gone won an illegal grow competition utilising the most disgusting food product of the modern age lol 

i think its time for  a celebratory smoke ..all the best 

• Like 14

21 hours ago, zibzabz said:

Whens the next one?

Let me get the outdoor growers sorted with their seeds for the 2019 outdoor season then I'll come up with a plan for

1 another HSO pot noodle challenge 

2 possibly a Dinafem pot noodle challenge 

3 something special with very nice prizes for the indoor growers ;)

Lots coming this year ;)

I'm just waiting on 2 more sets of members details then All 5 will go to shipping and hopefully out this week :bong:

I'll keep you all posted  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 6

All info has gone to shipping so prizes should start to land in the next 7 day's  ;)

I'll get the outdoor growers sorted then think about the "2019 HSO pot noodle challenge "

Anyone got any strain suggestions?

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

sugar breath responds really well to small root space ..would seriously make a great pot noodle strain ,easy for a lot of people too .id avoid the sativa class ..until you have enough confirmed entrants ..stick with easy germing easy growing plants that everyone stands a chance of finishing .just my thoughts ..sativas are going to cause hassles for a lot of folk and many wont make it to the end i feel .

• Like 3