slimey slug control

Guest bc pete

Guest bc pete

just watching the one o' clock news and american scientists have conclusive proof that caffeine is the most powerful distractor of slugs and snails.

it is also organic, so gather your grinds, and forget about saving your eggshells :oldtoker:

not sure about acidic element though???

:peace:

bc pete  (slug h8ter)

Guest bc pete

i don't have the time to actually stalk the slimers, but if my plants have been targeted by a certain slimeball iwill skewer it with a toothpick as a reminder to others who wish to invade

i heard that ducks are voracious slug swallowers

way to go donald :oldtoker:

:peace:

bc pete

slugs also don't take to having fag ash flicked on em....try it

:oldtoker:

quite a labour intensive method that spliffy.

I hear the research coming out of Harvard suggest that slugs are not to keen on being stood on.

I put camo paint all over my naked body, stalk their trails back to their lairs undercover of moonlight...(a head torch comes in handy)....and surround the entrance to their caves with mouse traps baited with wild rocket leaves.....

the only way.....

Also hair trimmings, blag your barber for a bagful.....stand up to rain better than pellets and organic.......

If you grow in pots...vaseline round the rims of the pots, slugs can't grip to get over that.....

Mono....x

Bury a potnoodle pot up to the rim and half fill with beer / cider the alcoholic little bastards love it and fall in and drown pissed out of thier tiny minds.

As a fully paid up member of save our slugs......I think you are a bunch of murdering mothers........:D

seriously a monster wayto rid your gardens of slug epidemics is to introduce frogz n toads into your gardens ...highly organic and healthy....and nice critters to watch when it rains

they come out to play .....ridddup ridddup