Sweet Seeds Competition 2019. Sublime Time with Sweet Pure CBD, Ice Cool and Crystal Candy

Subliminal Criminal

well got my coco today... just waiting for some 2L root nurse fabric pots.. then going to pot up with some pm granules. (Not suitable for gravy)large.IMG_0699.JPG

• Like 7

ok soaked my coco coir. this is not really a competition to me, as theres no compo in nature.. its more of an experiment for myself...

wow this coir was so compact i had to cut it with a jigsaw...no machete to hand see.. 

just soaked it in a washing up bowl

large.IMG_0701.JPG

• Like 5

potted these up but had to go away for a couple of days.. on return they looked a bit frazzled. large.IMG_0702.JPG

hope they recover

• Like 3

hi update. All my plants have died. Unfortunate my mother let her self in while i was away and poisoned my plants. Said she wanted to kill the evil genus in cannabis that made people mentally ill.

She poured bleach or weedkiller on them on something. So we had a fallout, and now i changed the locks. Really wanted that super sweet crop. But no. It was all ruined. And now i am a failure.

so sorry for myself about that.

Absolute Failure

Subs

• Like 1

never a failure when you`ve learnt a lesson ..chin up always another seed out there to try 

• Like 4

Sad to hear this mate...you know... there's no success like failure...

Hope you decide to get back on the horse.

ATB

PR

• Like 2

So hello lads..

So no sublime crimes this time.

Have decided to do another grow with some old seeds. Wont be in this comp, i was going good with the grow before this too but had to ditch it as had to take care of some business in the cayman isles. (This was November last year)

large.IMG_0684.JPGlarge.IMG_0685.JPG

Wont be trying anything experimental now just going for good old fashioned success.

Needed to use up some Delicious Seeds.. Cotton Candy and Fruity Chronic Juice.. Also Dinafems Shark Shock CBD.. Sweet Seeds SAD CBD and Indigo Berry Kush and Ice Cool..

• Like 3