WINNERS Seedsman Forums Battle 2018!!

J Trich

Hey bros & sis .. we are going with what you are wanting..:woohoo:

Judges: JTrich & StRa

Ratings: Regularity, quantity / quality photos, plants & info.

It really has been a difficult choice because of the great diversity of all the jobs, so after the first vote we have achieved different tops even coinciding in many of the positions assigned. So after much debate we decided that everyone who was on both tops should be awarded, so here is the result. We hope you like it and congratulate the winners .. Great job guys !!

INDOOR

large.INDOOR.png

4th Arthur
5th Brunch & Ciumbia+
6th Pablo69 
7th EasyT & AND

OUTDOOR

large.OUTDOOR.png

FORUMS

large.FORUM.png

DETAILED INFO & STATS

INDOORS
1st place for CityDweller from THCtalk with: CBD Cream and Cheese, Amnesia fast & Black Sugar
2nd place for Paddi from ICMAG with 3 threads:  Power Africa Fast Fem, 
Velvet Bud & California Orange
3rd place for Shakì7 from ICMAG with: Candy Cream & Blueberry
4th place for Arthur from UK 420 with 2 thread: Narkush; Original Afghani, GSCrack, Cheese & C99 x Blueberry fast
5th place for Ciumbia+ from ICMAG with: Power Africa x MkUltra Fast, Big Nugs fast & Mama Mia
5th place for Brunch from ICMAG  with 2 thread: Power Africa, Girl Scout Crack
6th place for  Pablo69 from THCtalk with 2 thread: Candy Cream & Big Nugs FAST

7th place for  AND  from THCtalk with 2 thread: Mama Mia California Orange
7th place for EASY T from THCtalk with: WitheWidowAUTO

OUTDOORS
1st place for stayup4ever from UK 420 with: Original Skunk Fast, C99 x Blueberry, Big Nugs Fast
2nd place for SpaghettiFunk from ICMAG with 2 thread: Auto Onyx and MamaThai
3dr place for Pillang from ICMAG with: Lowryder#2Auto

FORUMS
Special prize for all ICMAG participants ending his threads with a right regularity
Pillang MrBrunch PersonalProvide Paddi SpaghettiFunk secco Truzzo Ciumbia+ Shaki7 

We judged 33 indoor threads and 10 outdoor that we selected from all contest thread opened & finished during 2018!

25 threads from ICMAG 
13 threads from THC talk 
5 threads from UK 420

Special thanks you all participating!!

• Like 8

Cheers for the placing ... I must say I did think the prizes where for each forum tbh and not split across the three maybe I read it wrong .  Cheers anyway ..:oldtoker:

So how do we proceed from here regarding shipment etc ?

Edited by Arthur Mix
Addition
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

well done @Arthur Mix  for placing and @J Trich and seedsman for running the competition

Thanks bro.. :smokin:

10 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

Cheers for the placing ... I must say I did think the prizes where for each forum tbh and not split across the three maybe I read it wrong .  Cheers anyway ..:oldtoker:

So how do we proceed from here regarding shipment etc ?

Thanks, yes i think you read wrong.. That would be hard, participation in these contests is really low for time and resources needed.:fart: PM please and explain you how doing..

4 hours ago, stayup4ever said:

Cheers @J Trichand seedsman team,good comp and great prizes!! Nice one :thumsup:

Yeah great work bro.. congrats!!:bong:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Been away for a while...well done Arthur Mix for your efforts bud :yep:  and top to Seedsman and J Trich for the compo too! :v:  

• Like 1

@J Trich

I haven't mate no, been so busy with everything lately and head been all over the place that finding time is difficult and my plants have suffered unfortunately (gone back into compost though and now back on track ;) )

• Like 2

4 hours ago, botanics said:

@J Trich

I haven't mate no, been so busy with everything lately and head been all over the place that finding time is difficult and my plants have suffered unfortunately (gone back into compost though and now back on track ;) )

ok, take it easy, happy back!! :bong: