Hi, new here looking for CBD help

zombie bait

Hi, I am from the UK living in the UK and looking to grow my own industrial hemp for personal pain use I suffer from PTSD...etc and other physical and painful health issues. I do not get on with THC and have tried CBD isolate which was ok , but found the full spectrum CBD oils better but at just crazy non affordable prices, I'm on a war widows pension and just looking for some non sterilized seeds that I can grow for my own use making my own oil. No feminized seeds, no THC or the 0.02% that is unavoidable but not illegal, no cannabis , just hemp.... and less pain physically and mentally.

Thank you and thank you for having me here x

ZB

Edited by zombie bait
I'm an idiot

Welcome to UK420 :) 

Fyi, the cultivation of hemp is still illegal in the UK without a license from the Home Office, and carries the same punishment as  cultivating high THC varieties. :( 

Risking your liberty for growing hemp is pretty daft when fully legal CBD products  are available to the general public. 

26 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Welcome to UK420 :) 

Fyi, the cultivation of hemp is still illegal in the UK without a license from the Home Office, and carries the same punishment as  cultivating high THC varieties. :( 

Risking your liberty for growing hemp is pretty daft when fully legal CBD products  are available to the general public. 

It’s not a huge risk though if your careful, I never been caught red handed in 20 plus years of growing. The cbd you buy isn’t the same thing as what you can grow yourself, it’s not daft at all..

• Like 4

9 hours ago, zombie bait said:

Hi, I am from the UK living in the UK and looking to grow my own industrial hemp for personal pain use I suffer from PTSD...etc and other physical and painful health issues. I do not get on with THC and have tried CBD isolate which was ok , but found the full spectrum CBD oils better but at just crazy non affordable prices, I'm on a war widows pension and just looking for some non sterilized seeds that I can grow for my own use making my own oil. No feminized seeds, no THC or the 0.02% that is unavoidable but not illegal, no cannabis , just hemp.... and less pain physically and mentally.

Thank you and thank you for having me here x

ZB

you can buy hemp seeds from Holland and barret very cheap

Just now, hash72 said:

have to be the pet shop then and buy bird seeds

fishing bait or birdseed I same thing or you would have forests of hemp growing round ponds and lakes...

Why Sterilize Hemp Seeds
In a nutshell (if you can excuse the pun) it’s because we have to. Back in the late 1930s when this whole anti-hemp insanity began in the US, the only industry that successfully lobbied the US Congress to preserve the legality of one part of the hemp plant was the bird seed merchants. You see, they told Congress that if they were forced to remove hemp seed from the bird feed mixes, the song birds would cease to sing. Well, this was enough for Congress to change the new “Marijuana tax act” to not include hemp seeds.

So for years, bird seed still contained viable hemp seed, allowing the birds to be happy with the mix and continue singing. Well, in the 1960s, hemp became notable more for its recreational smoking of the leaves and flowers of the plant and the source of these strains were most notably the very same hemp seeds that had passed through the radar of the US Congress in the 1930s. Well they figured they better do something about it and quick, thus sterilization of all hemp seeds began.

It is a really good thing that those bird seed companies successfully lobbied Congress to preserve their right to add hemp seed to their bird food mixes. If they hadn’t I suspect that hemp would have been lost to the Western countries under US foreign policy and be all but forgotten. Fortunately that didn’t happen and the seed we were using when we first began making and selling hemp seeds and hemp seed food was earmarked for bird seed.

Because we had this supply of hempseeds in the country already, though they were sterilized, and are still to this day, we were able to begin educating people using hemp seed intended to be fed to birds. Fortunately we no longer need to do this since 1998 when hemp was legalized to grow under license here in Canada. Now we can supply you with certified organic hemp seed products intended for human, or bird consumption.

http://www.hempseed.ca/why-sterilize-hemp-seeds/

• Like 6

was 3 mates of mine did 4 years in jail for growing hemp, they bought bird seed never needed to plant them they just scattered it round a field alongside the m62, they harvested quite a few kilo and were selling it as cannabis

1 minute ago, Jimboo said:

In a nutshell (if you can excuse the pun) it’s because we have to.

Just because you say we have to excuse your puns doesn't necessarily make it so...I'm certainly not going to...so there...:fart:

TAXI  !!  :rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

If the op wants to grow CBD would he not be better off with with a high cbd strain as aposed to bird seed ?

i think he needs to chat to @elmer budd

Edited by Tepzad

10 hours ago, zombie bait said:

Hi, I am from the UK living in the UK and looking to grow my own industrial hemp for personal pain use

Fuck industrial hemp, it will have small wispy flowers and the cbd yield will be shit, try a high cbd strain like this, 12% cbd 0.5% thc (ringos gift, never tried it though) and you will have lots of full spectrum goodness.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAh7iu6CZA3wFIAXCFOhQ

21 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

One OAP nut in this thread was enough without your input as well  @stu914  ..........I'm out

Weren't gone for long then bud?

:rofl::rofl: