McHazy Gets Cracking

McHazy

Aye aye abody here we are again for another McHazy extravaganza of love happiness light an.....

Naw pish am a miserable bugger lol

But I am here to attempt a diary as promised to @Dinafem-Mark so here go's

The seeds are Moby Dick xxx auto which were chosen by Mrs McHazy cause she tried Moby dick while in Lanzarote an said it blew her away so she has demanded and well what her indoors demands.....

The other is sour diesel auto cause I like the diesel strains but never seemed to get round to growing it 

Fair warning this will probably be a disaster of a grow my first in two years with old nutes old bulb old tent basicly am skint so will be usin what I have handy they are gettin started in coco but will get potted up into soil cause that happens to be the nutes I have lol

Biggest problem I will be fighting is the cold cause the tent will be in the garage

In scotland

In winter 

For perspective it was -8 at 7am this morning lol

Fortunately the first couple weeks seedling stage they will be inside so we shall see how things go

Pics 

large.20190122_204523_resized.jpglarge.20190122_204257_resized.jpg

Two of each as they are sharing a tent with another diary 

Fuckin hell Hazy I hear ye say 2 diaries at once

Yep am a ballsy fucker I know :yep:

And here's them in their wee pots 

large.20190122_205116_resized.jpg

Not much tae see yet hopefully that will change 

That about wraps things up for the start o my most inventive ways to kill plants entry 2019 will leave ye wi a wee tune an say aw the best fowks:yep:

• Like 8

Hey @McHazy growing in outbuildings at this time of year isn't straightforward so I wish you all the best from someone else daft enough to plough on in Scottish winter while the more sensible others pull in!  

I pull my air in & direct it at directly at my bulb to get rid of the chill & have a 12" oscillating fan mixing up up in the cab, I use a couple of tube heaters in there as well when it`s really cold like now & obviously run lights 24/0. 

I can`t be the only one wondering how the mrs approached you about being blown away by the moby dick in lanzarote? No  naughty connotations there at all! haha lol 

Cheers for now but i`ll pop back in to see how the ladies are getting on ;)

Edited by H + H2O
  • Like 3

lol Am sayin nothin about Mrs McHazy here she might read it and am sure ye know what Scottish lasses are like

For the non Scots read Scottish lass=homicidal psychotic maniac but in a hot as fuck way lol

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:
  • sideways growing eh ..sneaky tactic that ,.,best of luck ya bawbag .

Ye ken me vince never do things straight forward 

There's always a fuckin queue lol

• Like 2

Aye it's all to do wi how close to the north pole we are in scotland an magnetic fields an shit

Possibly ancient fuckin aliens too :yep:

• Like 5

@McHazy Thanks for stepping out of the shadows and doing a diary mate  :bong:

I'm confident your good lady will love our Moby dick xxl auto and Sour Diesel auto is one tasty lady ;)

Best of luck with the grow mate. It looks very active already which is a great sign  :yep:

I'll keep dropping in as you update buddy  :bong: and thank you again for documenting your Dinafem adventure on UK420  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Cheers Mark I always try to honour what I commit to just sometimes real life has a way of fucking things up that way lol

Thanks fer lookin in mate

• Like 1