Best vape for tiny amounts of weed

BigM

Hi all, I'm looking for a vape ideally a desk top.  I'm not planning on smashing big hits.  I'm talking less than half a one skinners worth of weed, dust virtually.

I'm guessing that vapes like the plenty, volcano, silver surfer, flower, would need more weed than I would use to work properly??

I'm going to be using high cbd weed, don't know what difference that would make :)

If anyone can advise it would be highly appreciated.

I've used loads of vapes over the years, and the E-Nano I've got now is by far the most efficient out of any of them....huge flavourful clouds from a tiny amount :)

• Like 1

What is the e nano like for temperature control?  Are they available in the UK?

I'm not really after clouds if I'm honest.  Just looking for vapour at the lowest temperatures possible.

Does the volcano come with smaller bags?  How do you find the temp control?  What are the lowest effective temperatures?

I have looked at the plenty and people say the bowl has to be full or air won't move properly, there is a smaller bowl attachment but I'm not sure.

Just want to vape miniscule quantities.

Just looked at a YouTube review of the e nano and it looks perfect for the quantity I'm looking to vape!

The guy in the vid uses it with a bong.  I quite fancy that myself.  Extra filtration?  Is there a particular bong I would need or would the nana bong attachment go with most bongs?

36 minutes ago, BigM said:

What is the e nano like for temperature control?  Are they available in the UK?

I'm not really after clouds if I'm honest.  Just looking for vapour at the lowest temperatures possible.

Temp control is a 1-10 dial, and you have to order it from the US (and you need to buy a £10 voltage adapter too)

19 minutes ago, BigM said:

Just looked at a YouTube review of the e nano and it looks perfect for the quantity I'm looking to vape!

The guy in the vid uses it with a bong.  I quite fancy that myself.  Extra filtration?  Is there a particular bong I would need or would the nana bong attachment go with most bongs?

I always use mine with a bong, and I've found that small bongs tend to work better with the E-Nano than big ones...you can use any really if you get the 14mm or 18mm adapter.

The cloud evo and flowerpot are worth a mention both great at micro dosing at low temps. Check vapefiends website out as there are many vids and reviews.

• Like 2

not desktop but if you only want little hits the storz bickel mighty is very good, i dont know why i still do joints, my bro only uses this and every time i hit it its like its stronger than a joint.

• Like 2

Looks like I will definitely be going with the E nano.  Want to get a bubbler to go with it and have got my eye D020 from dhgate.  The bong  has an 18.8mm joint so am wondering if the 19mm e nano attachment will fit. .2 mm I'm guessing yes?

The nano comes with a glass an adjustable screen gong and a fixed glass gong.  What is best for tiny amounts?

The fixed glass one is better for small amounts, as the screen sits so close to the heater....I prefer the adjustable one personally as I can fit a bit more weed in...and yes the 19mm will fit.

Thanks for that.  How much water goes in the bubbler?

Just out of interest, is dhgate making replicas?  Saw something on FC but I was just browsing quickly.