Brittle asthma

Takamine

On 1/21/2019 at 6:53 PM, FigmentofFig said:

I see what you posted there @blackpool but I just dont agree with inhaling it. THC might truly help though.

What different method of administration would you suggest that would make the thc act as a bronchiodialator like an inhaler? 

15 minutes ago, Biltong Bob said:

Channel 4 did "pot night" around 20 years ago

With Adam Faith advertising 6 cannachox at £30 a pop...and what was that worth then?

Anyway...

I don't have asthma but the medicos insist I do, they are currently chasing me to go for yet another check up...ffs I've told them enough times...

I have scarred lungs caused by pleurisy and have an inhaler on prescription which I use once in the morning...I do not have fecking asthma...

Feel sorry for those who do, nothing more frightening than struggling for breath, I hope those who suffer find some relief...

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

What different method of administration would you suggest that would make the thc act as a bronchiodialator like an inhaler? 

Any other method. Edible, topical, suppository (Lol. Dont know who would do this one)  asthma is a tricky one. Sometimes even tiny things can trigger people, so im not sure cannabis is a good option for most people. Maybe dependent on how bad it was to begin with?

• Like 1

On 1/21/2019 at 7:03 PM, Takamine said:

has anyone tried a strain thats got a high CBD content ?

Yes, been smoking Nordle for a couple of years now I think, no difference ime

2 hours ago, ratdog said:

Yes, been smoking Nordle for a couple of years now I think, no difference ime

If it makes no difference why carry on smoking it for so long mate? 

22 minutes ago, Takamine said:

If it makes no difference why carry on smoking it for so long mate? 

Because I didn't select it for asthma, I starting using it after coming off the benzos because of high anxiety. I still smoke it although I`m fine now (regards anxiety) as it`s great for mixing with another weed to make it a little less racy, I add about 25-30% to a neat joint for my personal taste.

3 hours ago, ratdog said:

Because I didn't select it for asthma, I starting using it after coming off the benzos because of high anxiety. I still smoke it although I`m fine now (regards anxiety) as it`s great for mixing with another weed to make it a little less racy, I add about 25-30% to a neat joint for my personal taste.

It worked well for your anxiety? And did you mix it to help with your anxiety as well? 

3 minutes ago, Takamine said:

It worked well for your anxiety?

yes mate

And did you mix it to help with your anxiety as well? 

When I felt better I wanted some stronger bud so mixing it was just right to stop it being too racy for me

• Like 1

I've had asthma for as long as I can remember. I used to be really bad as a kid, slept every night, sitting upright! Wheezing away. 

I honestly think smoking a bong was the turning point for me. Expanded my lungs & I rarely ever need to reach for my inhaler. 

Being around large amounts of dried bud & disturbing all the fine particles can really crease me. it's very strange.