Th seeds growers

The yeti

I've been looking at a few of the th strains.  The French marcon & strawberry glue , if anybody's grown them before or any of there strains, any info of the strains/breeder would be appreciated.  Cheers 

• Like 1

TH Seeds is Adam Dunn mate. He's got his own podcast. There's also an Aussie podcast called the Potcast which is pretty informative. The interviewer asks some good questions and you hear some good answers. Not sure they'll be talking about those particular strains but is interesting to see where he's from, his attitude to breeding and growing. Is good to know who makes your seeds, in short.

• Like 3

Loompa had some harsh words to say about th seeds for the underdawg og hack. 

I've not grown any of their seeds out to flower though. Some of the cookies crosses look alright though! 

Edited by Sargares

@Sargares and jj from topdawg said that loompa’s underdog is just a cut from topdawgs stardawg so who the fuck do you believe, shits like eastenders lol!!

@Mestizo best just to grab a pack and judge for yourself, I’ve heard some great reviews of th seeds but also some not so good.

Sage in 1999 was my favourite plant ever, grew the fem version about 3 years ago totally different plant but still excellent quality.

• Like 1

MK ultra is as strong as fuck but a crap taste, tried a few packs over the years and nothing seems to have changed with them. tried there sage and sour when it was first released but i found nothing good.:skin_up:

Thanks for the replies folks , seems mostly good reports about th seeds , you can always pop some crap from seed now and again  . I think I'm going to give them a run . @1312 let me know how you get on with the French Marcon pal , I think that's the one I'm going to run aswell 

• Like 2

i've got mk ultra in the fridge for this year 

heard good things about it 

shame if true about the flavour being a bit off 

• 1 month later...
On 18/01/2019 at 7:04 PM, 1312 said:

I just bought some French Macaron other day, i'll report back once i pop them

Did you ever pop them buddy?

Anything good come out of them?

• Like 1

On 21/01/2019 at 10:45 PM, spirit animal - slug said:

i've got mk ultra in the fridge for this year 

heard good things about it 

shame if true about the flavour being a bit off 

I grew one plant and found it really nice tbh. Really piney.

gallery_64688_4349_31415.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cheesehunter1 said:

Did you ever pop them buddy?

Anything good come out of them?

Not done them yet m8, won't be for a while i don't think as i have a lot going on at the minute

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Word to the wise, THSeeds collaboration with Massive, Gelato 33 x Birthday cake 

Has tendencies to hermie. Both females from 6 seeds threw nanas. Pity, nice plants and decent smoke from the one I kept. 

:bong:

Obie 

I ran Strawberry Glue for the last 2 year outdoors and by far it was the best plant of both years !     

Both years they just grew and grew , big yields , very uniform , hard golf ball nuggets and huge main kola ,  hits like a train if left to cook out.  

I have 2 packs to continue keeping this in the jars.      

End product hits fast, keeps coming and tastes fruity berry on inhale & exhale.      Awesome strain :)       Shitty pic soory.     Taken mid august  then continued growing :) 

large_002.JPG 

• Like 12