Bank of Sweet Seeds® Points

Sweet Seeds-tommy

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers mate!

As always, all the information is in the thread of the competition rules.

In this case, section 5.1

In the meanwhile, as the competition is about to finish, I would like to ask everyone who is listed in this bank of points to check if the number of points listed is correct. If you find that you won some points that are missing, please contact us until the 12th of June. After the 12th of June we will not change the points listed, even if something is not right.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 4

On 6/6/2019 at 11:43 PM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers mate!

As always, all the information is in the thread of the competition rules.

In this case, section 5.1

Hello Tommy, how do we exchange the points mate, I've read the bit below but it doesn't say about spending them?

5.1 - All the prizes between 1st and 25th place and the products from the prizes of the exchanged Sweet Seeds® Points will be sent to the winners within the maximum period of 60 days after the announcement of the winners. The same for the winners of the "Sweet Seeds® Grower of the Month" awards, "Sweet Seeds® Photo of the Month" and "Best Sweet Seeds® Video";

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Cheers mate!

I got your email on time, don't worry. Even if it was a couple of days after the deadline, we will get you the prize anyway. May take a little while, but you'll get them. You can check your email later today.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 3

Tommy i forgot it too! Busy time on summer for me. I've seen yoy sent the mail after the deadline so i thought there was no more deadline. :( I just sent the mail with the list. Hope its good! 

Best regards,

G

• Like 2