SOULGROW333 THE DARK DEVIL AND THE CHEEKY NANDO TWINS!!! GROWCOMP DIARY 2018/2019

soulgrow333

Once upon a time in deep dark corner of the world there grew three plants in a cupboard, lit only by a mars 300w led light they gently basked, soaking up water from the neatly packed solo cup. Inside the cup was a mixture of soil, 3 parts soil to 1 part perlite and a handful of blood,bone and fish meal... The breeze from the small fan would make the plants dance, like the hippies at Woodstock in the 60's they waved their arms as the body followed gently writhing to the music and letting the natural energy take them to the happy place! 

It was early afternoon and there was a knock at the door! The dog barked and sat up on the sofa to get a better look out the window and see who was at the door? It was a delivery man with a package from spain? "I don't believe it!" I said in my best Victor Meldrew voice... Hurriedly I signed and took the package indoors. Before I had a chance to sit down, the dog leap up and began the ritual inspection of this new object that has entered the house. Inspection over the magical package is opened and a shining light (just like the one in Pulp Fiction, when he opens the suitcase!) bursts out, instantly transferring some kind of unidentifiable energy into my soul. Inside Three beautifully illustrated cards, each had a small vial attached that contained 4 exquisite seeds. Seeds the beginning of a billion lifetimes, the lives that were about to begin, are the lives you are going to read about here... So prepare yourselves for yesterday's future, tomorrow!!!...

• Like 9

Great introduction...you may find your powers of imagination tested when you get in the groove...... in the nicest possible way.

Good luck, looking forward to seeing them genetics.

PR

Edited by Punts
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fella :smokin:

Welcome to the 5th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition, 

I hope you enjoy it!!

Sweet smokes!

jaypp