with this amazing shot of Cream Caramel®:

9.jpg

Sweet Smokes and Congratulations to the Winners!! :oldtoker:

the Sweet Seeds® team

-

gallery_44939_2830_34015.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 14

@tokenroll@H + H2Ocongratulations on the wins dudes, both photos are awesome.

I came 3rd so I have some more Sweet Seeds points in the bank which is always nice, I am going to spend mine on seeds at the end of the competition.

• Like 11

Amazing thanks! To be honest the cream mandarine rewarded me with such a great smoke that I feel slightly guilty to to receive a gift on top as well. Well chuffed!

Much gratitude to the sweet seeds team for the comp & very well done to my fellow winners :yep:

Enjoy your sweet smokes everyone. :skin_up:

• Like 9

12 hours ago, Tenchie said:

Well done chaps enjoy you prizes  :yep:

@Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hello fella,can I ask for a friend about the points system and how that works?

Tenchie.

Cheers mate!

Sure, although as always everything is explained in the competition rules, so I'll just quote it:

Sweet Seeds® Points -> large.material_concurso_seguimientos_conquinto_monedapeq2.png

The Sweet Seeds® Points system is a novelty in this 5th Edition of our Grow Diary Competition, aiming to bring more emotion to the contest and, mainly, to distribute relevant prizes among more contestants. The mechanics are very simple... Throughout the contest we give Sweet Points as a reward for different objectives achieved by the growers.

If you end the contest with a total of 140 points, this means that you can use your points to buy up to 140 euros in seeds and Sweet Seeds® merchandising. If you get 200 points (or more) we give you the chance to exchange them not only for seeds and merchandising but also for products from the Sweet Seeds® web store, such as vaporizers, measuring instruments, books, etc. (check the full contest rules for more information)

Read point 3 of the Contest Rules for more information about the Sweet Points.

• Like 7

Sorry for the double post, but after the quoting it didn't allow me to continue with more text in the same post...

3 - Mechanics of the “Sweet Seeds® Points” system

3.1 - Each point (1 Point) is worth the value of 1,00€ (one euro) according to the parameters referred to in the sections 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 (see below);

3.2 - Contestants who finish the contest with 200 or more Sweet Seeds® Points can exchange them for products from the Sweet Seeds® webshop. This means that you can order all the products from the categories “Vaporizers”, “Tools and Accessories” (except for bambu tutors), “Measuring Instruments”, “Books”, “Paraphernalia” and “Lighting Equipment” (only CFL, HPS, MH and LEC bulbs). It is also possible to collect the products in one of the Sweet Seeds® shops, with no limits. Exchanging Sweet Seeds® Points for products from the web store is not available for non-European countries, to which the shippings are limited to Sweet Seeds® merchandising (t-shirts, grinders, hats, rolling paper, etc.);

3.3 - The period to exchange Sweet Seeds® Points for Sweet Seeds® seeds, Sweet Seeds® merchandising and products from the Sweet Seeds® web store is between the 12th and the 25th of June 2019;

3.4 - A grow diary will be considered finished when it is composed of a thread with a minimum of 100 posts/replies, 50 photos and 8 updates that include germination of the seeds with photos, vegetative phase with photos, flowering phase with photos, phase of maturity with photos, harvest with photos and strain/smoke report with comments and personal evaluation of the grower to the different strains cultivated;

3.5 - The Fairplay Award depends on the subjective evaluation of the Sweet Seeds® jury;

3.6 - The "The Sweet Seeds® Original Sticker Show" Award is given to the contestant who, until the 10th of January 2019, publishes the best and most original photo with the Sweet Seeds® sticker that we send along with the seeds (sending the sticker is limited to the contestants who can opt for the initial seed giveaway). By the 20th of January we publish the winner of this very subjective evaluation award. To participate, the contestant must publish a photograph that includes the sticker with the Sweet Seeds® logo in a thread that we will create for this effect by the 10th of December 2018. In that thread we will share more instructions and advice for participation in this sub-contest;

3.7 - The final number of Sweet Seeds® Points with which each grower finishes the contest does not reflect nor have it anything to do with the final classification of each grower. For example, the grower who finishes the contest with more Sweet Seeds® points, may be the 5th place in the final classification. And the final winner of the contest may be the 3rd grower with the most Sweet Seeds® Points. To the grower who ends up with more Sweet Seeds® Points, no extra prize is attributed for that fact nor is it awarded a better final classification for it.

Sweet smokes,

tommy

• Like 7