Punta's Semillas Dulces - Green Poison

Punta Roja

Update No.: 013                                   Mode: Bloom 12/12                                    Days since last update: 8

Days in veg: 56                                    Days in Bloom:29                                   Days until harvest: 28

Temps: Canopy: 27.9 - 15.8                 RH: Ave. 45%                                              Feed: 1.5ml/l Biobizz Grow 3ml/l Biobizz Bloom

Roots: 25.2 - 15.7                                                                                                   

Light: 600w HPS.                                   Height from canopy: 700mm.                Extraction: 45%

Progress

Week four of flower completed.:) :) :) :)

Watering every three days.

Finally managed to conceal the fan outlet at the back of the shed.

Green Poison FV. Lot 233 Jun 2018:

The small amount of stretch is over...grown about six inch.

Fourteen greasy tops

Looking hungry..will up the Bloom to 3.5ml/l next watering.

Steady away.

Green Poison Mother:

Days since taken: 61

Still under the big light for 12 and under the 300w CFL for 12.

Plodding on ready for the end of the month's cutting taking.

Black Jack Auto. Lot 78 Feb 2014:                                          

Days since germination: 53

Not much growth.

Under the big light for 12 and under the 300w CFL for 12.

Photographs:

GP.jpg

Green poison four weeks in.

GPCOLA.jpgMas dulce...

GPM.jpg

Green poison mother.

BJ.jpg

Black jack auto

Getting there...

atb

pr

Edited by Punts
  • Like 10

I have just really enjoyed catching up with this almost from the beginning. Good luck with the rest of it - especially with the seed production, I hope you get something interesting. The flowering Green Poison FV is starting to look fairly lethal now.

Nice attention to detail both in your diary keeping and in your gardening. Great pictures and an interesting and amusing write up, thanks for showing us what happens when our plants get properly Punted :yep:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, delagdo said:

I have just really enjoyed catching up with this almost from the beginning. Good luck with the rest of it - especially with the seed production, I hope you get something interesting. The flowering Green Poison FV is starting to look fairly lethal now.

Nice attention to detail both in your diary keeping and in your gardening. Great pictures and an interesting and amusing write up, thanks for showing us what happens when our plants get properly Punted :yep:

Thank you @delagdo...nice to see you back in the saddle...I'll be popping in from time to time.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Serpent said:

Good to read you got your extraction sorted @Punts and your GP does look a hungry girl as she's developing those lush frosty buds :yep:

Cheers Serp..I'll up the feed a bit on the next water...I'm hoping for a fair harvest...

• Like 3

Good man Punts . Tipping along ,and cuts rooted that's always ,well usually a good thing ! 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Michael Luchóg said:

Good man Punts . Tipping along ,and cuts rooted that's always ,well usually a good thing ! 

Cheers Mike...looking forward to taking some cuttings at the end of the month... min 10 for a cheeky little outdoor plot.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Salty said:

Aye....times marching on @Punts mate....halfway flowered surely?

Looking good.....all the best for the second half of flowering mucker :yep:

Cheers mate, yeah gotta be over halfway by now...

• Like 1

Ever had a Tyson Fury moment?

I have, this morning at 06:51...

I had a few beers and a few spilffs last night and went to bed about 9:30...without closing the door to the growspace...It didn't register that the door was open.

There's a 300w CFL blazing away just outside the door with the BJ auto and the GP mother sitting under it.

The HPS is set to fire up at 07:00.

So, there I am lying in bed, dead to the world when, as if I was struck by bolt of lightening I came awake and my eyes opened wide...I lay there for less than a second staring at the ceiling and then I'm up...rising from the canvas like Tyson Fury...I had no idea of the time at this moment...I looked at my phone......06:51.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

I went down and made a cup of tea then at 06:59 I closed the door.

How I woke from my slumber I don't know, my rhythms are all over the place at the moment due to just finishing three months of nights...

Some might say....... I'm in sync with my plants....

ATB

PR

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Punts said:

The HPS is set to fire up at 07:00.

Should read...go off at 07:00...stoned...

Edited by Punts
  • Like 2

Update No.: 014                                   Mode: Bloom 12/12                                    Days since last update: 6

Days in veg: 56                                    Days in Bloom: 35                                   Days until harvest: 23

Temps: Canopy: 30.2 - 16.2                 RH: Ave. 45%                                              Feed: 1ml/l Biobizz Grow 3.5ml/l Biobizz Bloom

Roots: 24.1 - 16.5                                                                                                      Handfull of calcified seaweed/10l

Light: 600w HPS.                                   Height from canopy: 700mm.                Extraction: 45%

Progress

Week five of flower completed.:) :) :) :):)

Still watering every three days.

Growspace reeking of cat piss. Other plants.

Green Poison FV. Lot 233 Jun 2018:

Purposely not looked at the buds close up for a week so I can see a jump in progress... and I'm liking what I see.

Gave it a good check over with the loupe looking for nanas and seeds...didn't find any thankfully.

Green Poison Mother:

Days since taken: 67

Basking under the 300 CFL full time now.

Putting on weight ready for the cloning.

Black Jack Auto. Lot 78 Feb 2014:                                          

Days since germination: 59

Not much growth... lots of pistils.

No frost to speak of just yet.

Under the big light for 12/12 now...can't be done with lifting it in and out, and now I'm not working, being around at 07:00 everyday isn't an option.

25  - 30 days unless the 12/12 makes a difference.

Photographs:

gp1.jpg

Green poison FV caught in the headlights

gp2.jpg

GP FV close up.

gp3.jpg

GP FV cola at five weeks.

p.jpg

Punt.

gpm.jpg

GP FV mother.

bj1.jpg