Cream of the Crop - December 2018

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - December 2018  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 176th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of January, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize's for this months outright winner is this awesome prize from Intense Nutrients

large.I.N-competition-600x150.jpg

For information about to nominate your photos please click below

L PLATE - 33rd degree

large.IMG_6867.JPG.2b6e4566fc4033ff2654e

LOVERLOVER - Blue cheese

large.IMG-20181204-WA0012.jpg.6574f5cfe7

Hot_Rock - disco biscuit

large.disco8weeks.jpeg.c803f488a18827687

buddy13 - London Lemon

large.5c1ba8cd452b4_londonlemonday56(9).

Dr feelgood - DFG

large.5c2552a61e427_DSC00010(5).JPG.059f

Phoenix - Spiderberry 

large.rps20181216_174912_758.jpg.d67db50

jadenugs - Sweet Deep Grapefruit

large.5c1be1440abd7_SDGday56(6)ER.jpg.a0

Smokebelch - Cream Caramel fast version

large.P1140907.jpg.0abae4d22fdc5b6b5aed4

Mike Hunt- Platinum Kush Breath

large_pkb2.jpg.8f6025c289f8a1a68badf7e9a

@L PLATE @LOVERLOVER  @Hot_Rock  @buddy13  @Dr feelgood  @Pheonix  @jadenugs  @Smokebelch  @Mike Hunt

• Like 22

Some really nice nominations this month, it's great to be in here with them, thanks :)

Buddy13's London Lemon gets my vote, super frosty :yep:

• Like 4

I’m gonna have to come back to this one. Well done all some stunning plants yet again. We certainly know how to do things round ere lol 

• Like 5

some lovely pics this month ... seems to get harder to choose  every month .... but  for me ,  this time ...... it has to be l plate   with that super frosty lady .....

Edited by vortex
  • Like 5

Thanks for the nomination guys, it’s always a privilege to have a photo entered in the competition.

Lots of quality photos to choose from as usual, I can’t decide yet but will have a proper look later.

Good luck to all the entries.

• Like 4

Got to be the london lemon for me too, looks like my kind of smoke that - almost like I can actually smell it @buddy13...... Top work. The beaut by @jadenugs is a certain close second mind - really, really nice. In fact they are all cracking contenders. Would love to see a wider shot of that 33rd degree - looks special.

• Like 4

L plate for me this month, looks like some real fire there!! great entries as ever, well done to all those nominated. I confess, it's one of my small ambitions to get a pic nominated for COTC, must get a decent camera asap.......:yinyang:

• Like 4