Happy New Year Everyone.

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all ;)

Well I've had a really nice Xmas break with the family and wanted to wish my UK420 family a very happy New year  :yep:

We have some epic things planned for the year ahead. Some beautiful strains in the works and I'm just planning what competitions to run this year.

I hope everyone had a nice time over the festive season and are ready for the year ahead  :bong:

Happy New Year Everyone  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 12

Happy New Year to you and yours Mark, nice to see you back...:yep:

Yesterday the very nice postman gave me a parcel with OG Kush CBD, Early Amnesia CBD and CBD Plus seeds inside...

Spent the xmas period assembling all the kit to extract oil for the mrs and these are the beans I've selected,

hoping to help with her MS and Osteoarthritis, any thoughts on my choices?

cheers

stu  :oldtoker:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Happy New Year to you and yours Mark, nice to see you back...:yep:

Yesterday the very nice postman gave me a parcel with OG Kush CBD, Early Amnesia CBD and CBD Plus seeds inside...

Spent the xmas period assembling all the kit to extract oil for the mrs and these are the beans I've selected,

hoping to help with her MS and Osteoarthritis, any thoughts on my choices?

cheers

stu  :oldtoker:

3 great choices and with various levels of CBD and THC. 

My advice would be to grow them out, do your extractions and test at various levels to find what work's best for your wife's needs  :yep:

Personally, I would add a high THC strain into the mix. Say Gorilla which has well over 20% THC. This way you have a strain very high in THC and with DinaMed CBD plus you'll be able to tailor the end product much more efficiently imo ;)

Please keep us posted in this as the medics cannabis community is very close to my heart :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

E2a-

Have you tried any high CBD strains prior? 

What has worked well in the past?

Has THC worked? In conjunction with CBD? 

• Like 3

@stu914 I've always been the firm believer that THC is needed to make CBD as effective as possible. It would be cool to hear yours and others thoughts on this ;)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

thoughts on this

Brand new to this extraction lark so still feeling my way a bit...I made the mistake of making cannachocs with high thc and giving some to the mrs,

spun her into the middle of next week, which has made her wary to say the least, apart from that she's never tried anything containing cannabis.

Convincing her that the doctors really don't know what's best all the time and this has every chance of at least relieving her symptoms, is gonna be the struggle.

Agreed, thc and cbd together in the right balance with all the other cannabinoids is the way forward. I've no faith in the idea of extracting specific parts and leaving others.

I already have high thc dried and cured so once these high cbd are ready it's game on. I think a near 50/50 mix with a leaning towards slightly higher cbd.

Bit restricted on space so I'm only able to do one plant at a time...

Early Amnesia CBD  has a good balance and until we move and I have space to grow enough to keep her in meds, this should help,

never know it might turn out to be the one that suits...now that would be a turn up for the book...:rofl:

Thanks for the interest bud, I'll keep you posted...:yep:

atb

stu :oldtoker:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, stu914 said:

Thanks for the interest bud, I'll keep you posted...:yep:

Thanks buddy would like to follow this adventure ;)

Good luck with the extractions. Lots of good extractor on UK420 and lots of advise available :)

Going to be a very interesting year :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

16 hours ago, stu914 said:

Early Amnesia CBD 

Just popped all three of these into rootit cubes...looking for a keeper, with any luck they'll finish before we move....:yep:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@stu914 When's you move date my friend?

:rofl:... I wish I knew, saw the place yesterday, we offered them the asking price subject to survey this morning, waiting for the agent to get back to us.

They're sure to accept, then we have to sell and they have to find somewhere else, we're looking at 12 weeks absolute minimum so late spring early summer.

If the move comes before the plants finish I'll just move them along with everything else, I managed to move 60 four weeks in flower in the back of a volvo before.:rofl:

cheers...:yep:

:oldtoker:

• Like 2