Happy New Year from HSO

HSO-Mark

Just a quick message to wish everyone a happy New year and here to a fantastic 2019 ;)

We have some great things planned so stay tuned for that and I can't wait to see how the 6 new HSO releases do on UK420. 

I hope everyone had a nice festive season and your all ready for the exciting new year ahead ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 12

Hey @HSO-Mark Happy new year to you too, hope you had a 'relaxing' time :oldtoker:

Straight on to business.... 

I've got the first of the new strains above ground and was wondering if you'll be running a dedicated sub-forum for the diaries? 

:stoned: Zabz

• Like 3

1 minute ago, zibzabz said:

Hey @HSO-Mark Happy new year to you too, hope you had a 'relaxing' time :oldtoker:

Straight on to business.... 

I've got the first of the new strains above ground and was wondering if you'll be running a dedicated sub-forum for the diaries? 

:stoned: Zabz

A nice relaxing time with the family :)

Thanks for asking mate and I hope you to had a nice festive season and happy New year  ;)

For the 6 new HSO releases we are just going to run them in the 2018 indoor section of the HSO support forum  ;)

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/274-humboldt-seed-organisations-2017-18-grow-diaries/

Most members who are starting have posted there so we will keep it that way ;)

I will get a dedicated outdoor section up and a new indoor section for 2019-20 but not just yet :)

Thanks for asking buddy :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

I hope everyone had a nice festive season and your all ready for the exciting new year ahead ;)

Glad you enjoyed your festive time with the family, same here really, give or take the odd lost day in the shed.

The whole period has been a bit hazy,

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

Just now, redeyed said:

thanks Hso Mark happy new year i no my new year is off too a great start because i just germed some humboldt seeds

What a great way to start 2019 :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

All the very best to you and your family HSO-Mark, for 2019.

As for the seeds, same here, ive just germed some blueberry headband and some green crack from HSO, along with a couple of purps#1 from Dinafem. 

its gonna be a good year, I can feel it

• Like 2

Happy New year @HSO-Mark,  my Blue Dream harvest has been a lovely start to the year. :yep:

2019's growing is mostly going to be Humboldt here. :yes:

Edited by Captain Bonglington
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Happy new year mate :)

Looks like I'll be here for this year now :)

That's great news mate :yep:

We have some epic things planned this year with both Dinafem and HSO. It's going to be one crazy year :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

all the best for 2019 mark ..wont be long and ill get those beans started for ya .

• Like 1

Have a good year Mark. 

Got a new plot ready on a south facing mountain for the mango sapphire, hoping for better results as the smoke is amazing off them. :skin_up:

@HSO-Mark All the best for 2019 :yep:

My seeds eventually made it to me after being "lost" at my mates in some Xmas wrapping paper box that his Mrs was using :doh:lol

:smoke:

• Like 1

On 05/01/2019 at 1:45 AM, Seasick Steve said:

@HSO-Mark All the best for 2019 :yep:

My seeds eventually made it to me after being "lost" at my mates in some Xmas wrapping paper box that his Mrs was using :doh:lol

:smoke:

They got there in the end mate lol

Even came Xmas wrapped ;)

Happy New year everyone. Let's make 2019 a banger  :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1