Yummy ,yummy ,yummy

Michael Luchóg

Hi folks ,hope you're well . Just like to say thanks to Tommy and Jaypp for the beans and hope I can do them justice .Already I see some lovely plants and fantastic diaries ,so I know I'm not in the first division but it's just a bit of fun .

A week ago I put four San Fernando lemon kush and two ice cool beans into water .The San Fernando beans popped a bit quicker than the others but they all shed their shells .large._20181228_180906.JPG

Shortly after I took this picture I clumsily hit the stool and knocked everything to the floor . I couldn't find the two ice cool seedlings ,they were a tad behind the others but anyway I scooped the compost back up and dropped two more ice cool pips into water .In the meantime the first two showed again in the pots, so no losses .

I'm just waiting for the latter two ice cool to show and they can go in with the others ,under a 600w HPS ,because that's what I'm using to veg at the moment and keep a few little autos .It's over specified but my other lights are for the flower space ,and that's tight  ,an attic with barely over 1.1 m headroom to the apex . 

In there I have a 250w HPS and a 315 cmh bulb .There's a standard oscillating fan ,a desk fan and a 6" stealth hyper fan with insulated duct ,finicky ,messy ducting but it doesn't degrade like plastic. The filter is bigger ,8" so I've a reducer taped between it and the extract.  I'm using an electric blanket and a tube heater .The attic is also over specified with insulation and its very hot and stuffy on a still day especially ,but it's a good complaint. The restricted height means I've to keep plants as prostrate or bushed as I can . Lots of bending and kinking ,half breaking stems ! If a plant is very woody though I sometimes feed with liquid silicon ,or mares tail gooey water mix .Definitely makes stems more malleable . For feed I'm using seaweed extract and another garden centre feed for veg but I need to get a bottle of nutrient for flowering . I'm using plain riddled peat for a medium ,with a few fists of mychorizial fungi through it . 

That's it for the moment really .

Take it easy :skin_up:

• Like 18

nice one ... and theyre off !!!! lol ...

i was lucky enough to taste some lemon kush a few months ago ... if they turn out anything like  the stuff i smoked ... your in for a real treat mate

• Like 6

Hi fella, thanks for starting your diary and for participating in the contest. ;)

All the best and happy new year!

jaypp

• Like 5

@vortex, @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp ,and Serpent ,thanks fellas ,good stuff looking forward to breaking dry flowers already .

This morning I took a few pictures .The last two ice cool are just about to open their leaves ,maybe tomorrow ,so they're a week behind the other seedlings .

large._20190105_115630.JPGlarge._20190105_115710.JPG

Some campanula I shoved into a wall last year ,and flowering currant breaking into leaf .large._20190105_115922.JPGlarge._20190105_115857.JPG

Still under a 600w for now .

• Like 14

Im a fan of the campanula - looks good growing over old logs and branches.  Gotta say looks happier than the seedlings at the moment as they all look like they are a bit bendy - pretty much like my current lot as well which just went weird and all need support at the moment.

• Like 5

@Michael Luchóg Nice to see another Sweet Seeds grow diary being started. 

After you little accident things now seem to off to a good start, good luck dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

Thanks folks ,that's a fine tuft there Vince .

I don't know what I did with my sticker .I was going to stick it to something ,ah well ,a tattoo might suffice .

Anyhoo ,after a few more days under the 600w they grew a little .Except the last two that germinated ,one wouldn't shed her shell and grew tall, and the other looks like damping off hit it .Gas eh ,no certainties in anything . 

The square pots are holding the San Fernando Lemon kush and the ice cool are in the round ..large._20190109_192716.JPGlarge._20190109_192633.JPG

Later folks ,hasta luego , tot ziens, tschuss , wela i chi ,au revoir ,slán go foill ,etc . :skin_up:

• Like 12

Thanks Punts ,all the best . 

The plants got moved up a pot size today . To keep the two varieties apart I used three ,2.5 litre pots for the ice cool and four ,3.5 litre pots for the San Fernando lemon kush . I topped three or four plants at the second or third node . The flowering room is tight so I'm trying to keep them squat ,and prostrate . large._20190117_173830.JPGlarge._20190117_173806.JPG

No flash on the camera ,and a shaky hand ! 

Take it easy :skin_up:

• Like 12

@Resonance & @Openairbud ,Thanks fellas . They may be delicious ,so I'll keep a clone or two for luck . :lucky:

They got a watering tonight ,and I changed the light to a 250w metal halide because my electricity bill was crazy ! The weather is easterly and very cold .Tomorrow I'm going to turn the intake off ,and just use a small fan with a vent open to allow some fresh air in . I don't usually use an intake and at the moment it's a hinderance ,and not a necessity . 

Four San Fernando lemon kush .

large._20190121_201729.JPG

large._20190121_201807.JPGlarge._20190121_201846.JPGlarge._20190121_201923.JPG

Three Ice cool . 

Take it easy folks . :skin_up:

• Like 9