Gorilla Girl and Crystal Candy, Bondage style in Jacuzzis

The Padawan

Just now, The Padawan said:

Cheers @Salty Have you tried the GG yet? Hard to roll outta bed the morning after lol 

Mines nae quite dry yet......but I did have a sneaky 1 skinner this mornin.....just a wee bottom bud that's almost almost dry. 

Its really smooth though and gonna be really tasty. I'm impressed so far.....and after 40yrs smokin it takes a bit to impress me.

• Like 1

Cheers @Serpent They are all dried and into jars now.

Crystal Candy Weighed in at 99 grams. My smallest yield to date from a bubbler but she had a weeks less veg time so still pretty impressive. I absolutely love this strain. It tastes so good in the vape and thats even before she's had time to cure. Full on sweet bubblegum delight. A bit on the mellower side but Im just after a vape and I'm so delayed and slowed typing. Constantly pausing to ponder on the high lol My favourite taste to date and id def give her a bash again. Maybe veg her for longer as she didn't really stretch much in flower.

large.IMG_20190418_203520.jpglarge.DSC_0766.jpglarge.DSC_0768.jpg

Gorilla Girl weighed in at a new personal best for me. 223 grams. It has a real earthy, spicy taste to it. Hard to nail it down so I'm interested to see if her flavour profile changes during the cure. Still delightful in the vape, with an uplifting high. It gets my creative juices flowing in the kitchen! Severe munchie attack followed by a slow melt into the couch later in the night. Im glad i took cuts from her. One of my mates says its the best I've grown yet and he smokes reefers 24/7

large.DSC_0761.jpglarge.IMG_20190418_203022.jpglarge.IMG_20190418_203013.jpglarge.DSC_0770.jpg

I have had the clones in the bubblers in the bubblers just over a week now and one of them was really slow at putting out roots so i got rid. I potted up the other 2 that i had in my wee cab with what compost was left. I gave them 2ml/l fish mix as they were getting very pale. The new growth is looking a bit more greener.

I'm just going to mess about with different numbers of mains in the manifold and see how they go. I have noticed the nodal spacing on the bubbler girls is a lot tighter on these than the plant i took them from. When i started my sweet seeds grow i ran a dual spectrum hps all through as i had a few autos in flower. With the clones they're under a mh so not sure if its because they're clones or down to the mh. Hopefully that'll mean the stretch won't be as bad. Ive flipped them into flower yesterday just incase. 

large.DSC_0801.jpglarge.DSC_0797.jpglarge.DSC_0811.jpglarge.DSC_0813.jpglarge.DSC_0803.jpg

Looking nice and healthy 

I haven't had a chance to do a bubble run yet but ill be back when i do :bong:

• Like 8

excellent padawan i love the look of the gorilla but have to say that candy looks absolutely rock solid

also hvae to mention how healthy the plants looks, its great to see

well done

• Like 1

@HEAVY_SMOKER cheers dude. They are solid and sticky as fuck.

I love them bubblers man. Anything I've grown in compost has always looked like shit from the get go. In the hydro just keep the feed low and pH in range. Simples :bong:

• Like 1