All I want for xmas is my mrs to get well...

stu914

@stu914  I will keep pushing believe me lol one day he'll understand its only here to help just no one knows when that day will be, I hope you and your Mrs are doing ok

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Keep gently trying to pursuade mate, my mum is now 92 and for years was against all forms of drugs....then I enlightened her...

It was a slow drip drip process but now she cannot understand why cannabis is illegal in the first place...her words...

" it's only a bloody medicine after all "...if a stubborn old jenny like her can do a U-turn then anyone else should be a pushover...:rofl:

:oldtoker:

Same with my old man stu, he`s 92 and near crippled with diabetic neuropathy & has also lost one leg to the knee due to vascular breakdown a few years ago. He was extremely anti-cannabis (drugs in general) until his burning nerve pain (including phantom pain in his missing foot) became so unbearable last year that we couldn't get him to sleep during the night with the pain, large amounts of temazepam, gabapentin/pregablin & oral morphine were being prescribed to try and help him with little positive effect but loads of negatives to his health. Including, falling during the night, constipation, shaking uncontrollably etc

It was at this point I asked him about trying cannabis, he said he was so desperate he`d try anything at all, I started off by making a canna balm and trying that on his limbs before bed, this had limited success, i then started making 100mg full spectrum rosin chocolates & giving him 1/4 at night, this immediately helped with the nerve pain allowing him to get a full nights sleep, or close to & we were able to stop the morphine at nights for quite some time, although I have to say we always had a single shot syringe of morphine beside his bed incase he needed it, very important to keep it available incase things deteriorate quickly. Which sadly at his age they have, with his other foot now ulcered he`s back in excruciating pain which the canna simply can`t help with, but we continue to give him at nights as it still holds back a lot of neuro pain & works well as a natural sleep aid. 

He now considers canna as a medicine too.

Sorry for the ramble, I do enjoy a bit too much of the choco myself at times! Cheers!  

Edited by H + H2O
  • Like 4

All the best Stu, sorry i don't have anything constructive to say, wishing you and your Mrs the best of luck with everything  :yinyang:

:smoke:

• Like 2

Not sure if if any use to you, but CLEAR are organising free cbd for people who have been refused cannabis by their gp. Received this e mail about it last week..

A number of other CBD companies have now stepped forward and offered to supply oil to people in need who have been turned down for an NHS prescription. As a result, CLEAR, through its trade association Cannabis Professionals, is launching the CannaPro CBD Compassionate Access Programme.

CannaPro CBD Compassionate Access Programme

Applications should set out details of the patient's condition, any experience with CBD so far and an explanation of the refusal to prescribe on the NHS.  Please email applications to cbdaccess@cannapro-uk.org. All applications will be confidential and considered by a small sub committee of the CLEAR Executive Committee.  Where we are able to recommend that a patient join the programme we will inform the applicant and introduce them to a donor company.  Donor companies will be allocated in strict rotation according to the date they first offered to participate.

Best of luck.. hope it helps :smokin:

• Like 1