CBD Auto Charlotte's Angel

BigM

Has anyone any experience with this strain?  I will be starting it soon and would be interested to hear peoples experiences of growing and consuming it.

How does it respond to nutrients?  Yields?  How tall was the plant?  LST?

What are the effects like?  I can't seem to find any customer reviews for this strain.  Really looking forward to the body high it advertises.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2018 at 11:33 AM, BigM said:

Has anyone any experience with this strain?  I will be starting it soon and would be interested to hear peoples experiences of growing and consuming it.

How does it respond to nutrients?  Yields?  How tall was the plant?  LST?

What are the effects like?  I can't seem to find any customer reviews for this strain.  Really looking forward to the body high it advertises.

best place to start is the peole who developed it............. the threads to grow blogs should be there.......... it is a cup winner in its CBD class............ heres what i know of this special Dutch "Medi Dame".......

CBD Charlotte's Angel was Dutch Passion's first high CBD strain that contains little to no THC. CBD growers and medical growers were pleased to see a strain with all the medical cannabis benefits, but without the high. As there is almost no THC found in this strain, she suits needs that most other strains don't. Our customers asked for an autoflower variety with the same genotype profile and we are pleased to present CBD Auto Charlotte’s Angel.

CBD Charlotte's Angel was crossed with CBD Auto Compassion Lime to turn her into an autoflower. She is 20% indica/80% sativa and grows to around a metre tall. Yields are large, with earthy/fruity tones together with a very clear and soft feeling of well being.
CBD levels are around 16% and THC level is always below 1%.

https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/product/cbd-auto-charlottes-angel-autoflower-cannabis-seeds/

https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/news-and-development/uk-legalize-medical-cannabis/

https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/news-and-development/medical-cannabis-basics/

hope that is of some help................ removing thc from a strain, can take a very long time, through line breeding and back crossing....... so more work goes into these specialized strains than fems, reg, or auto's.............. a full melt extraction with these, will give you low thc and much higher cbd cbn cbc............ AM

• Like 1