Help needed..Considering vaping but haven't a clue

Wusta16

12 minutes ago, nop said:

A basic silver surfer unit will wipe the floor with any portable on the market.  With a modded basket you can achieve combustion at only 50% power which gives you a very wide range of temps to play with, if you are coming from spliffs you will probably want to start off with high temp vaping then dial back as you get used to it. Huge dense clouds every time.  Plus can dab.

nope ...davinci ascents changed all that with an all glass pathway ,you cannot compare desktops to portables they say ..the davincis did that .

Just now, vince noir rock n roll star said:

nope ...davinci ascents changed all that with an all glass pathway ,you cannot compare desktops to portables they say ..the davincis did that .

What does an all glass pathway have to do with anything I wrote?

And, you can very well compare to a desktop to a portable and the portable will lose as a matter of simple physics.

3 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

A basic silver surfer unit will wipe the floor with any portable on the market.

^ this .

1 minute ago, nop said:

What does an all glass pathway have to do with anything I wrote?

And, you can very well compare to a desktop to a portable and the portable will lose as a matter of simple physics.

i wonder ,have you ever tried a da vinci ascent ? physics schmisics ..i dont play by those rules ..i play by testing this stuff out for meself and then deciding on whether i should encourage its use based upon my personal experience and im saying what you have written is not correct based upon this ,id still heartility recommend a da buddha or silver surfer vape  though as they are both excellent entry level vapes .

Just now, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i wonder ,have you ever tried a da vinci ascent ? physics schmisics ..i dont play by those rules ..i play by testing this stuff out for meself and then deciding on whether i should encourage its use based upon my personal experience

Great, here is a simple test for you to try, touch the terminals of the ascent battery onto your tongue, now go and do the same with the mains electricity in your house and come back and let me know your test results ?

On the subject of having tried stuff before passing comment, have you tried a ss with a modded basket and if so how was it modded exactly?

yes i have tried many a modded vape and the ss basket mods . glass baskets ,mesh baskets and the ones with additional airflow holes ..

if your going to be arsey about it ..im not in the mood  for a start you cannot access the batteries on an ascent .secondly im not falling for the lick cables thing again ..

god i give up on some of you lot ..you all think you know best when it comes to so much ..but cannot accept that you might be wrong in what youve said . crack on ..sell your wares to folk ..but people please do your own research 

sorry to op ..im out of here ..make your own minds up before someone else does .

• Like 4

Well this thread went downhill quick.

@vince noir rock n roll star Did you try a cloud evo, and are they worth the money?  I want a portable vape too ideally, but I don't want to buy both a top end portable and a desktop.  So I was looking at the cloud, and something portable for under 100 - there are some I fancy, Magic Flight box, Spirit and Storm.  Did you try any of these?

@Megumindid you get the cloud evo?

Edited by elmer budd
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, elmer budd said:

@vince noir rock n roll star Did you try a cloud evo, and are they worth the money?  I want a portable vape too ideally, but I don't want to buy both a top end portable and a desktop.  So I was looking at the cloud, and something portable for under 100 - there are some I fancy, Magic Flight box, Spirit and Storm.  Did you try any of these?

I’d forget the Evo and look at either the Flowerpot or the Herborizer TI... different league completely. Evo’s vapour is whispy in comparison. 

• Like 2

@elmer budd

Hey buddy, the flowerpot come back in stock and was despatched to me today.

I won't be able to use it for a while as my pure aks are at day 27 flowering atm.

Fully looking forward to giving it a blast though in a month or two.

Have a nice christmas mate?

@MeguminI didn;t do much for xmas, bah humbug.  I actually got a pressie though, one up on last year:hippy: shame it didn't fit, haha.  I did like my sloe gin though, that was well worth it.  Hope you had a relaxing one, mate.  How are your girls fattening up?  Mine are stacking now, I think anyway ha.

I will have to check the flowerpot or the herberizer then, more choices.... great:smokin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, elmer budd said:

@MeguminI didn;t do much for xmas, bah humbug.  I actually got a pressie though, one up on last year:hippy: shame it didn't fit, haha.  I did like my sloe gin though, that was well worth it.  Hope you had a relaxing one, mate.  How are your girls fattening up?  Mine are stacking now, I think anyway ha.

I will have to check the flowerpot or the herberizer then, more choices.... great:smokin:

Don't worry man, I didnt even put a Christmas tree up this year haha.

Yeah im lucky, I don't get out as much as I like but I have an amazing family so always enjoy Christmas.

My girls are starting to really smell beautiful now. I'm day 27 of flower but a bit behind where I should be becuse I defoliated too early the second time.

Im just leaving them be now and tucking away the leaves. I"ll post an update in the next few days =)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, elmer budd said:

@MeguminI am still leaning towards the cloud Evo.  Am I being dumb or cant you smoke hash in the flowerpot?

You not being dumb and you can smoke hash with it. The only downside I see to the evo is trying to clean the hash tubes, otherwise it looks like an awesome piece of kit.

I can't link it but there are a number of flowerpot reviews on the tube of you in which they dab and vape at the same time... So it goes that one extra.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, elmer budd said:

I have the Vivant Alternate. It's temperature adjustable, has a replaceable battery. Well tough. Took it to work every day for over a year and still not broke it.  Bud and hash can go in the bowl and there is a pad for oil.

• Like 1

@elmer budd I bought a cloud evo about a month ago from  vapefiend and I love it. I was looking at the flower pot after reading the great reviews but my budget didn’t stretch to one even after the Black Friday discount and uk420 discount. I already own glassware so I got it with just the mouthpiece but it is better with the bubbler so if your budget stretches buy one with the glassware unless you own your own with 18mm female connections. I have only owned a small portable since committing to vaping full time and this was a fury2 so my opinion is an amateur 1 but the clouds and taste the evo puts out is great and it gets me stoned. Not tried the enails yet though so can’t comment on that. It’s a quality piece of kit though mate