White widow xxl auto help

Blulew

At 11 days they should be able to take full dose first feed, 5m/l.

But I'd be feeding them a&b by now, ec 1.0 ?

Do read up on watering when starting them in large pots, little and often or flood and wait.  Both ways work..

Best of luck.

• Like 2

Still not happy at all , some updated pics any advice guys I thought I’d got everything about right :wallbash:large.E54BE32F-C478-45C5-8B8D-736003B09311.jpeglarge.8F025E01-3DFC-47E8-B064-03634AC70034.jpeglarge.8E1F3978-9CA2-400F-8826-03F99FAF70EB.jpeglarge.15E75ADB-6969-4008-99F2-48698E79B647.jpeglarge.8ADF3E91-9F50-49C1-8FD0-A4B20376DE8D.jpeglarge.4C387892-AF41-46EA-9830-DD79FDC3395C.jpeglarge.5A54C987-E7FB-4C29-84C3-55EB1A264E46.jpeg

Forgot to mention lights are on 24/0 

thanks for the reply’s guys

blu

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, stu914 said:

You've got two threads with the same question bud, therein confusion reigns...:yes:

Yeah I did think wether to or not but this thread was already running so I updated it.

Not the best day to be asking for advice I suppose 

• Like 2

Are you letting the soil dry out to a reasonable degree between watering? At this time of year with the humidity and low back ground temps I always find over watering an easy mistake to make. 

• Like 1

Argh think I’m losing them really don’t know what to do with them any ideas guys

temps are good I’ve give them some warmth from underneath in case it was cold roots and haven’t watered them for a couple of days either in case I’d overwatered them 

blu

:wallbash:

• Like 1

On 28/12/2018 at 9:22 AM, Blulew said:

Argh think I’m losing them really don’t know what to do with them any ideas guys

temps are good I’ve give them some warmth from underneath in case it was cold roots and haven’t watered them for a couple of days either in case I’d overwatered them 

blu

:wallbash:

How are things going now mate?

It did look like overfeeding to me which can easily be sorted out by getting the plant on a steady wet-dry cycle.

Also, are you using any feed at this stage?

I'll assist all I can now I'm back ;)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

On 30/12/2018 at 10:39 PM, stayup4ever said:

have you got good airflow/fan blowing? looks like they're to hot to me?

This could also be a possibility :yep:

@Blulew What are temps and humidity like my friend? 

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

Got to be too hot or too wet in my books. 

Stay in a solid wet dry watering regime. Get a small fan blowing over the plants if you don't to stop spot heating from burning them and make sure lights aren't too close. When I used to grow with hps I'd regularly give myself issues by letting the plants get too close to the lights. Room temp might be fine but surface temp on the leaves might be much too high. 

Once you've remedied the problem the plants will take a while to spring back so don't assume a fix over night. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sargares said:

Once you've remedied the problem the plants will take a while to spring back so don't assume a fix over night. 

Such a true statement ;)

All the best 

Mark..

On 30/12/2018 at 10:39 PM, stayup4ever said:

have you got good airflow/fan blowing? looks like they're to hot to me?

Hi mate yeah got good airflow and a fan  , turns out I’d over watered so leaving them longer between feed now :smokin: