★ WINNERS of the SWEET SEEDS® GROWER OF THE MONTH [November 2018]

Sweet Seeds-tommy

large.5bb62cc376bf0_material_concurso_seguimientos_conquinto_cultivadordelmescopy.png

¡¡500,00€ in prizes!!

sellosganadores-1en.png

250,00€ in cash

+

Sweet Seeds® Grower of the Month trophy

★ Smokebelch ★

with this grow diary:

Sweet Skunk & Cream Caramel Fast Versions

sellosganadores_2en.png

100 Sweet Seeds® Points

★ delagdo ★

with this grow diary:

Cream Mandarine XL Auto & Jack 47 Auto in coco & compost under 315w CMH

sellosganadores_3en.png

70 Sweet Seeds® Points

★ ratdog ★

with this grow diary:

The Sweetest Thing, The 5th Sweetseeds Competion Grow 2018/19

4th PRIZE

50 Sweet Seeds® Points

★ countrock ★

with the grow diary:

Black Jack Auto in Coco and RO.

5th PRIZE

30 Sweet Seeds® Points

★ vince noir rock n roll star ★

with the grow diary:

The don`t be s.a.d sweet seeds 2018/2019 competition diary

Sweet Smokes and Congratulations to the Winners!! :oldtoker:

the Sweet Seeds® team

-

gallery_44939_2830_34015.png

• Like 18

@Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds-tommy And all the team at Sweet Seeds, Wow guys, thank you very much for choosing me as the grower of the month, you have made an old man very happy, what a great start to my weekend.

I am really over the moon and this has made all the time and energy I have put into this project seem worthwhile, it’s very time consuming but I am really enjoying myself and this has given me a nice boost to keep on going. I am processing more photos as we speak.

I am currently using my Tv as a monitor for processing so I need to get a proper monitor so my prize money is going towards that.

@delagdo@ratdog@country mike@vince noir rock n roll starCongratulations to you guys too, all worthy winners and it’s nice to get some of those Sweet Seeds Points in the bank to spend later.

Once again thanks guys, I am celebrating tonight with half a canna biscuit. Yay.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 19

wey hey top stuff smokebelch ..and bugger me even i got a prize ,wey hey go me ...lol ..thanks sweet seeds ,awesome sauce great winners too ..

• Like 11

Congrats to all the winners, even vince since he has seen the light lol. I must get my ass into gear and do some updates this week now things have settled down some what.

Toke...

• Like 7

Cheers mates!

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone who is participating in this competition :yep:

We know the best is yet to come but so far we are enjoying very much this event here at UK420.

Within the next 48 hours we will publish the winners of the Photo of the Month, then in 2 days we will start the Sweet Seeds® Original Sticker Show competition and then in about 4 weeks we will have more prizes for yet another Photo of the Month and the Grower of the Month of December. So, from now until June there's a lot of prizes to all the growers of this great forum.

There are a lot of diaries that we wanted to give a prize to right now but since they are still in the first stage of growth we prefer to wait a while, so hopefully everyone will get some nice awards and rewards for the work they are sharing ;)

We would like to see more entries for photos for the December edition of Photo of the Month. Even if you think you don't have a chance to get to the top 3, please share a photo, because it is good for the forum to have lots of photos as it is important to assure that we will repeat this competition next year, as it's different to have only 5 photos (as in the November edition) or having something like 24 photos as we just had in the Spanish version of the competition.

That being said, lets keep up with the party and sweet smokes to all of you :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 12

Well done to the winners in the comp so far, and I missed this points system, is there a list of things we can buy with the points?

nice one Tommy and crew :)

• Like 7

Hi ratdog ;)

Here's all the info:

3 - Mechanics of the “Sweet Seeds® Points” system

3.1 - Each point (1 Point) is worth the value of 1,00€ (one euro) according to the parameters referred to in the sections 3.2, 3.3 and 3.4 (see below);

3.2 - Contestants who finish the contest with 200 or more Sweet Seeds® Points can exchange them for products from the Sweet Seeds® webshop. This means that you can order all the products from the categories “Vaporizers”, “Tools and Accessories” (except for bambu tutors), “Measuring Instruments”, “Books”, “Paraphernalia” and “Lighting Equipment” (only CFL, HPS, MH and LEC bulbs). It is also possible to collect the products in one of the Sweet Seeds® shops, with no limits. Exchanging Sweet Seeds® Points for products from the web store is not available for non-European countries, to which the shippings are limited to Sweet Seeds® merchandising (t-shirts, grinders, hats, rolling paper, etc.);

3.3 - The period to exchange Sweet Seeds® Points for Sweet Seeds® seeds, Sweet Seeds® merchandising and products from the Sweet Seeds® web store is between the 12th and the 25th of June 2019;

3.4 - A grow diary will be considered finished when it is composed of a thread with a minimum of 100 posts/replies, 50 photos and 8 updates that include germination of the seeds with photos, vegetative phase with photos, flowering phase with photos, phase of maturity with photos, harvest with photos and strain/smoke report with comments and personal evaluation of the grower to the different strains cultivated;

3.5 - The Fairplay Award depends on the subjective evaluation of the Sweet Seeds® jury;

3.6 - The "The Sweet Seeds® Original Sticker Show" Award is given to the contestant who, until the 10th of January 2019, publishes the best and most original photo with the Sweet Seeds® sticker that we send along with the seeds (sending the sticker is limited to the contestants who can opt for the initial seed giveaway). By the 20th of January we publish the winner of this very subjective evaluation award. To participate, the contestant must publish a photograph that includes the sticker with the Sweet Seeds® logo in a thread that we will create for this effect by the 10th of December 2018. In that thread we will share more instructions and advice for participation in this sub-contest;

3.7 - The final number of Sweet Seeds® Points with which each grower finishes the contest does not reflect nor have it anything to do with the final classification of each grower. For example, the grower who finishes the contest with more Sweet Seeds® points, may be the 5th place in the final classification. And the final winner of the contest may be the 3rd grower with the most Sweet Seeds® Points. To the grower who ends up with more Sweet Seeds® Points, no extra prize is attributed for that fact nor is it awarded a better final classification for it.

Sweet smokes! :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 7

Thank you very very much Tommy, Jaypp and co! I am really happy to be so highly commended especially when my diary records some major mistakes I've made with my plants, and definitely leaves room for improvement.

I also feel very lucky to have started my grow at just the right time, just by chance before the contest was announced. There are more and more great growers joining the contest, and I am really enjoying reading everyone else's diaries.

Congratuations to @vince noir rock n roll star @countrock @ratdog and of course @Smokebelch who is giving us a textbook example of what to strive for.

• Like 6

@ratdog on the points system, the intro post also says you can exchange points for seeds and merch if you get 140 points, and other items if you get more than 200, which isn't mentioned above:

On 10/4/2018 at 3:20 PM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Sweet Seeds® Points -> large.material_concurso_seguimientos_conquinto_monedapeq2.png

The Sweet Seeds® Points system is a novelty in this 5th Edition of our Grow Diary Competition, aiming to bring more emotion to the contest and, mainly, to distribute relevant prizes among more contestants. The mechanics are very simple... Throughout the contest we give Sweet Points as a reward for different objectives achieved by the growers.

If you end the contest with a total of 140 points, this means that you can use your points to buy up to 140 euros in seeds and Sweet Seeds® merchandising. If you get 200 points (or more) we give you the chance to exchange them not only for seeds and merchandising but also for products from the Sweet Seeds® web store, such as vaporizers, measuring instruments, books, etc. (check the full contest rules for more information)

Read point 3 of the Contest Rules for more information about the Sweet Points.

• Like 5