humboldt blue dream

The Budmeister

large.5c05c5712d3da_bluedreamveg2.jpglarge.5c05c57a4e006_bluedreamveg3.jpglarge.5c05c59255cae_bluedreamveg.jpglarge.5c05c5870e9ce_bluedreamveg4.jpg

BLUE DREAM BY H.S.O, IN COMPOST 3 weeks in veg (not counting the 14 days they were rooting out as

they are all cuttings and got 6 out of 6 which I was proud of), under 400 watt, 18/6 light regime, in compost, greengage root, biobizz grow,

getting flipped and put under 600watt be on 1ml grow 2ml bloom and 2ml topmax and take it from their. got a critical kush going as well as a bubbas gift which I will get up first chance I get.

just noticed the 3rd pict front far left is bubbas gift.

Edited by The Budmeister
missed something spelling error
  • Like 3

@The Budmeister Thank you for documenting your HSO adventure on UK420  :yep:

2 solid strains with our Blue Dream and your going to love our Bubbas gift  :bong:

This should be a fun flower show which we will be watching with interest :yep:

Good luck as you enter bloom ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

CARRIED ON FROM THE PICTURES ABOVE, SORRY ABOUT QUALITY, THESE ARE 10 DAYS IN TO FLOWER OR FROM WHEN TOP PICTURES WERE TAKEN.

I MUST SAY UP TO NOW THEY ALL LOOK PRETTY CONSISTANT AND PLENTY GROWING TIPSAS WELL

large.5c12ebab999fa_bluedreamhso6.jpglarge.5c12eba3e2082_bluedreamhso5.jpglarge.5c12eb9032026_bluedreamhso9.jpglarge.5c12eaecedae9_bluedreamhso2.jpglarge.5c12eb0519126_bluedreamhso4.jpglarge.5c12eb2e6aba4_bluedreamhso7.jpglarge.5c12eb53ca6f3_bluedreamhso8.jpglarge.5c12eae4147e8_bluedreamhso0.jpg

• Like 3

On 15/12/2018 at 5:24 PM, Thedoctor6999 said:

Looking good buddy. Have you tried a side by side comparison with cuttings with and without the top max?

Now that could be a very interesting comparison  :yep: and would let you see if a bloom booster is needed and beneficial  :)

Would be cool to see :)

Kind regards 

Mark.

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

I made the same point to another chap he's using canna boost. I've not once known an experienced grower say they actually improve yield.  They're normally detrimental to flavour and often ironically even to yeild. Overpriced snake oil IMHO. 

• Like 1

I tend to agree with you their Td6999, if I had to buy it I wouldn't have had the top max but it was free :thumsup:

• Like 2