Gorilla Breath

HSO-Mark

large.gorilla-breath_660x990.jpg

Gorilla Breath of Humboldt Seed Organization is a cannabis variety feminised Indica dominance in high demand by the more experienced growers. By buying Gorilla Breath cannabis seeds, you will have the chance to enjoy a cross in the Top 10 of the best cannabis hybrids in the United States.

A luxurious genetic heritage

The qualities of two great mixed with wisdom

The parents of Gorilla Breath, the famous clone of GG # 4 and OGKB, have brought all the superb qualities that we love so much. The resulting hybrid is an impressive high-quality cannabis plant that will produce heads wrapped in a delicious and delicate aroma of earthy OG.Indoors, it is recommended to give it a medium vegetative period, while outdoors, the plant will appreciate an apical size and the use of Low Stress Training (LST) techniques, which consist in guiding the growth of branches to allow a good development. Its production, above average, is an advantage to take into account.

Full power

One of the most powerful effects of our catalog

Gorilla Breath has an earthy and sweet aroma of vanilla, and will present an intense essence flavor with touches of pine and chocolate. It is one of the most powerful strains in our catalog, thanks to a very high THC level (27%) that can produce a very powerful, lasting and lucid brain effect.

feminized
Genotype 80% Indica / 20% Sativa
crossing GG4 x OGKB
Recommended culture Inside and outside
Flowering indoors 65 to 70 days
Indoor production 450-600 g / m 2
Harvest outdoors Mid-October
Outdoor production 2500-3500 g / plant
Size outside 3-4 m
THC 27%
CBD 0.1%
THC / CBD Ratio 270: 1
  • Like 8

• 3 months later...

@mynamejeffe Could we talk you into doing a diary my friend? 

By the sound of things you have a couple of HSO releases on the go :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

@mynamejeffe Could we talk you into doing a diary my friend? 

By the sound of things you have a couple of HSO releases on the go :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

OGKZ coming off in 4-5 weeks. Blue Dream, Sapphire Scout, Gorilla Breath, 707 Headband (only 1 out of 3 left) started around the same time. I had Blue Fire... but see what had happened was, during the polar vortex we had my room got so cold some of my seedlings didn't make it (was definitely unprepared). Anyway I buy packs of 3 and well two of my three 707 headbands died too. Just throwing it out there that I'm still learning lol. I'll definitely consider doing a diary on Gorilla Breath. I would assume doing so would help me get to be one of the ones to test a new strain in the future, right? :george:

• Like 1

Just now, mynamejeffe said:

I'll definitely consider doing a diary on Gorilla Breath. I would assume doing so would help me get to be one of the ones to test a new strain in the future, right? :george:

We would love to see a diary my friend and it will definitely help with regards to future diaries  :yep:

It will let us see what you can do :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, TheGr33nMan said:

i am starting new grow in 2 weeks gorrilla breath is one of the hso strains

I think you're gonna love Gorilla Breath, I know I am so far. Cheers man!

• Like 2

yeah mynamejeffe i really like humboldt seed org.i have a 5 pack of dinafem purple afghan kush but there going to have too wait gorilla breath up next

with blue fire and three blue kings again and ogkz again

Edited by TheGr33nMan

They have them at The Choice Seedbank and Seedsman too. The high that they describe is what made me have to have this strain. "The effect is extremely potent and gives a clear, cerebral, long-lasting high that Humboldt Seed Organisation claims is one of the strongest of all their strains of cannabis." And here it says " very powerful, lasting and lucid brain effect " Clear, cerebral, lucid brain effect? Sounds good to me!

• Like 1

On 28/03/2019 at 7:18 PM, T SCOT 420 tae! said:

Where can I get these seeds might get some at some point or get some for the future! :)

Most retailers carry out line mate ;)

Attitude/Choice 

Seedsman 

Or you can always buy direct from our store :yep:

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/:)

Hope that helps mate :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Completed a 8 week veg, 1 is 30% bigger other 3 are identical, been topped once the large 1 i had to top the side branches getting to tall 2'5ft. Just gone to 12/12 cycle. Very tight nod spacing i have tried to keep their shape. No issues so far i dry my pots before each water they seem to like this and stand up in the sweet spot. They dont like to much water in a 30l and 23l fabrics drink about 700mls a day. Room temp around 27c. Flower under a 600w Phillips Greenpower EL until the trichs tell me shes ready. No real stretch atm been on 12 hrs for 8 days already showing pre flower. I only run HSO and never dissapointed.

• Like 2

Gorilla Breath 4 from 5 germinated at 80f in 36hrs 

Completed a 8 week veg, 1 is 30% bigger other 3 are identical, been topped once the large 1 i had to top the side branches getting to tall 2'5ft. Just gone to 12/12 cycle. Very tight nod spacing i have tried to keep their shape been very busy defoliating, leaf tucking and heaps of LST. No issues so far i dry my pots before each water they seem to like this and stand up in the sweet spot. They dont like to much water in a 30l and 23l fabrics drink about 700mls a day. Room temp around 27c. Flower under a 600w Phillips Greenpower EL until the trichs tell me shes ready. No real stretch atm been on 12 hrs for 8 days already showing pre flower. I only run HSO and never dissapointed. Got pics and grow data is being captured 

Cheers

Harry OG 

• Like 1