Blue Fire

HSO-Mark

large.blue-fire.jpg

Blue Fire of Humboldt Seed Organization is a cannabis variety feminised Indica dominance . By purchasing Blue Fire cannabis seeds, you will be able to enjoy one of the most fruity California genetics.

High-end genetics Great yields and lots of resin The parents of the Blue Fire are the famous genetics Blue Dream and Fire OG bx1, gathered in a cross that will meet the expectations of many farmers. The resulting hybrid will develop an impressive cannabis plant loaded with high quality buds that will overflow with resin, while releasing a delicious and subtle aroma of wild berries. Indoors, it is recommended to offer a short vegetative period, while outdoors and in the greenhouse, the ideal would be to have a dry and hot climate.

An authentic Indica A surprising cocktail of aromas with a relentless effect The aroma of the Blue Fire variety mixes wild fruits, essence, sweets and citrus, with some nuances of oil that will make you salivate. Its very high THC content (24%) will give this cannabis strain a powerful and long-lasting effect that will nail you to the back of the chair.

feminized
Genotype 60% Indica / 40% Sativa
crossing Blue Dream x Fire OG bx1
Recommended culture Inside and outside
Flowering indoors 70 to 75 days
Indoor production 500-650 g / m 2
Harvest outdoors Mid-October
Outdoor production 2500-4000 g / plant
Size outside 3-4 m
THC 24%
CBD 0.1%
THC / CBD Ratio 240: 1

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 05/12/2018 at 10:08 AM, HSO-Mark said:

large.blue-fire.jpg

Blue Fire of Humboldt Seed Organization is a cannabis variety feminised Indica dominance . By purchasing Blue Fire cannabis seeds, you will be able to enjoy one of the most fruity California genetics.

High-end genetics Great yields and lots of resin The parents of the Blue Fire are the famous genetics Blue Dream and Fire OG bx1, gathered in a cross that will meet the expectations of many farmers. The resulting hybrid will develop an impressive cannabis plant loaded with high quality buds that will overflow with resin, while releasing a delicious and subtle aroma of wild berries. Indoors, it is recommended to offer a short vegetative period, while outdoors and in the greenhouse, the ideal would be to have a dry and hot climate.

An authentic Indica A surprising cocktail of aromas with a relentless effect The aroma of the Blue Fire variety mixes wild fruits, essence, sweets and citrus, with some nuances of oil that will make you salivate. Its very high THC content (24%) will give this cannabis strain a powerful and long-lasting effect that will nail you to the back of the chair.

feminized
Genotype 60% Indica / 40% Sativa
crossing Blue Dream x Fire OG bx1
Recommended culture Inside and outside
Flowering indoors 70 to 75 days
Indoor production 500-650 g / m 2
Harvest outdoors Mid-October
Outdoor production 2500-4000 g / plant
Size outside 3-4 m
THC 24%
CBD 0.1%
THC / CBD Ratio 240: 1

got this drying at the moment, the smell of this girl has blown me away, the taste and effect are just what I'm after. Next run will be all Bluefire, I've found my girl. Thank you 

• Like 3

@The Green Manalishi I’m glad to hear you also thought so highly of it mate.

I’m hoping this strain won’t get overlooked by people in favour of strains with flashier names because it’s a top shelf smoke. 

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 3

she certainly is mate, I can't place what I'm tasting or smelling, all I can say is she takes me to a place, a dream or a distant memory, I don't know, but she defo struck a chord, easy to grow with huge heavy buds, and a stellar stone. I don't recall her dropping many leafs either, she stayed green the whole way through, and absolute diamond.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/07/2019 at 9:11 PM, The Green Manalishi said:

she certainly is mate, I can't place what I'm tasting or smelling, all I can say is she takes me to a place, a dream or a distant memory, I don't know, but she defo struck a chord, easy to grow with huge heavy buds, and a stellar stone. I don't recall her dropping many leafs either, she stayed green the whole way through, and absolute diamond.

Now that's feedback we love to hear  ;)

Enjoy my friend  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/07/2019 at 8:45 PM, Rick Grimes said:

I’m hoping this strain won’t get overlooked by people in favour of strains with flashier names because it’s a top shelf smoke. 

I fell in love with Blue Dream this summer.

So I've been looking at some interesting crosses.

Strange how this strain hasn't been picked up by many of the regulars.

Perhaps the long flowering messes up mixed grows? She seems to need at least 75 days.

If looks are anything to go by she's stunning.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Geoff said:

She seems to need at least 75 days.

70-80 mate ;)

That's a bit long for most growers so this one's flew under the radar  :)

If you've got 70-80 day's in bloom she's well worth it, big yield and tip top end product  :yep:

You looking for indoors or next season outdoor mate? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 1

Sounds like a dreamy journey worth taking, perhaps they should rename it "Dreamy Brexit Antidote"

Did try using the word Blue again but think "Blue Dreams" is probably a no no to search for  lol

Seriously though sounds a nice mind soother for sure. 

***Just scrolled up and read the HSO blurb and ooooooooooooohhhhh mmmmmmmmmmm lol

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HSO-Mark said:

You looking for indoors or next season outdoor mate? 

Indoors from now on ... better quality in winter.

Under my Scope 220W which I'm hoping will arrive on Friday ... the same day as we expect the first rain ... 

I have no control over temps in summer.  

Blue Dream seemed unaffected. Great yields and the same smell.

So Blue Fire would probably do well in both situations.

• Like 1

Am about to start a grow of ten of these in a week or two never seen the flower times, which is a bummer, but patience is worth it in this game. 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Blue Fire.

large.821943CB-48C5-438D-BBBA-3E51DC6EEA9C.jpeglarge.0BD60C8D-A180-4B2D-8945-5A367450312A.jpeglarge.60420ED7-B0F4-4F8C-A0AF-2AAA88C9CB1A.jpeglarge.F41889C2-1263-4B95-A061-AABB5DA03B70.jpeg

This one goes down as a creeper to me,

i would finish smoking one only to find myself putting another together, only to get half way through it then having to put it down and walk away!  You have been warned.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 4