HSO 2018 Outdoor Grow Thread Winner's.

@MacGanja. Thanks mate. 

Its great to see how together everyone is on this forum.

Maybe one day they will make it legal for recreational use and we can all get together in a feild before the next season starts to share our cured buds from the season before, swap some strains and shit.  :hippy:

Was in the doctors today as it goes and I asked him his opinion on weed and he was quite positive and said we are going to see a lot of changes very soon so fingers crossed it's positive . :bong:

Can't wait for next year already. 

Been prepping plots like a mad man since Iv chopped everything this year.  

Fucking loves it.  :cowboy:

15 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

@MacGanja Just knew you'd do well this season mate :) For starters you held those rampaging hungry sheep off lol

Thankyou for the offer of sharing some of your prize dude, you are a gentleman and a good friend. Congrats on your win again :D

@Dinafem-Mark hope all is ok mate :yep:

No probs dude...... :yep: cheers bud... It was luck more than anything... 

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 3

congrats to all the winners

congrats to @MacGanja what a great gesture, thats what being part of a community is about helping one another.

great work guys, outdoors is tough :skin_up:

sam

• Like 6

@samhigh If we do this next year can I talk one of my oldest friends into maybe doing an outdoor grow?

I know it's not easy in your state old friend but that never stopped us ;)

Would love to have you along next season brother :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@samhigh If we do this next year can I talk one of my oldest friends into maybe doing an outdoor grow?

I know it's not easy in your state old friend but that never stopped us ;)

Would love to have you along next season brother :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

i have been helping a friend outdoors seed, clones etc. he vegges inside and puts them outside to bloom. our longest day is 13 hrs, so any thing you put out starts to bloom. beezzee and the outdoor crew have my attention. maybe i will do one (looking for a good spot now) and get him to do one too. hso being new to the forum the guys did a great job outdoors, my problem is the pics,we have some real photographers here. lol

i do try some (inside out) occasional ill give a clone of something i have going when hes done he will give me some outside and i will give him some inside of the same strain, its cool to compare always a little different.

of course mines always better lollol

sam

• Like 5

16 hours ago, beezee said:

@samhigh I wouldn't worry about the light hours, most plants will take about 3 months to mature and they can get big in that time ;)

like putting a seedling in 12-12 it will grow till sexually mature then bloom. but being indica they stayed pretty small and compact so he vegged indoors to get bigger plants. i was thinking of a more sativa dom seeing that most sativa originated closer to the equator. i dont think we would get three months of growth before sexually mature . will hit you up for some outdoor advice, when i get started next year im at 34 lat. 

sam

• Like 3

1 minute ago, beezee said:

@samhigh yes sativas all the way or anything that stretches loads, like green crack. 

Pm anytime too :)

thanks bro, will hit you up about all phases plot prep when to start etc......

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2018 at 7:18 PM, samhigh said:

congrats to all the winners

congrats to @MacGanja what a great gesture, thats what being part of a community is about helping one another.

great work guys, outdoors is tough :skin_up:

sam

Cheers mate! Sorry for the late reply... I can't really take credit for it.... Some other busy bee started it... I just jumped on the band wagon...but I agree its a great idea.... Cheers @beezee

• Like 4

On 04/12/2018 at 7:46 PM, beezee said:

Top man @MacGanja that's very generous of you... Expect to see some mango and sour d hacks in the not too distant future :D

Legend... Cheers dude:cowboy:

• Like 2

On 04/12/2018 at 3:04 PM, HSO-Mark said:

so was the Black dog/mango sapphire/CMOG. Did we ever trully find out what that 2nd strain was?

Hmmm... 

I waiting from confirmation from a few other friends... As the one I have consulted has no smell.... But I swear I am getting mangos...

• Like 3