humboldt seeds

large.5c02f3177159b_humboldtseeds.jpgSup uk420 i have decided too start a grow and the seeds i have picked are from humboldt seed organisation.

the strains are Gorilla Breath & ogkz.

i started 5 of each strain & got 10 out of 10 which surprized me as i am new too this 1 seed had shell stuck on it so i tried to remove it but it broke

and 1 was dropped.so i have 8 seeds left.

i have them under 250watts of metal halide about 80cms away from seeds because my t5 hasent arrived yet.

i will also be running dna mills coco and mills nutrients & i will be running coco from cellmax

i havent used any of these products as i am a new grower & i am growing from where my old man left off.

so looking forward to trying to grow my own herb.Peace Redeyed grower

p.s pics up soon as i figure it out lol 

Edited by redeyed

On 01/12/2018 at 8:42 PM, redeyed said:

large.5c02f3177159b_humboldtseeds.jpgSup uk420 i have decided too start a grow and the seeds i have picked are from humboldt seed organisation.

the strains are Gorilla Breath & ogkz.

i started 5 of each strain & got 10 out of 10 which surprized me as i am new too this 1 seed had shell stuck on it so i tried to remove it but it broke

and 1 was dropped.so i have 8 seeds left.

i have them under 250watts of metal halide about 80cms away from seeds because my t5 hasent arrived yet.

i will also be running dna mills coco and mills nutrients & i will be running coco from cellmax

i havent used any of these products as i am a new grower & i am growing from where my old man left off.

so looking forward to trying to grow my own herb.Peace Redeyed grower

p.s pics up soon as i figure it out lol 

Fantastic. Our first new HSO releases diary up on UK420  :yep:

You selected 2 rely good strains my friend. You will not be disappointed and now you have a diary up you'll get plenty of support from myself and the whole UK420 community  ;)

Let's see what you can do with these 2 new HSO releases  :bong:

I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest mate.

Good luck :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Impressive start m8.

Don t worry,i m sure you'll have support from the forum.In my opinion,just don t rush things.The plants will

show you what they like and what don t.

Simple,give them what they like and watch them.

Atb:yep:

Edited by countrock
  • Like 1

large_coco.jpglarge.5c06d6c93f699_millsbutrients.jpglarge.5c06d6c070bd4_seedspottedup.jpgthanks lads for the support this is my first grow.

i was told i should pot them up so i potted them up into 6.5lt pots

of dna mills coco with added cork and fed Ec0.7 ph6.0

1m of vitalize

1m of start

1m of basis A

1m of basis B 

All per 1lt of water

i have plants under 250watts of metal halide. the reflector is 14ins away is this too far ? 

Edited by redeyed

30 minutes ago, redeyed said:

i have plants under 250watts of metal halide. the reflector is 14ins away is this too far ? 

I think that is perfect for this age mate. You will be able to get closer as they get more established. Possibly drop it down 1in every few day's until your at around 10 inches away from the plant canopy. I tend to have mine àround 6-7in away but that's in full bloom and using air cooled hoods.

Typically the back of the hand trick is pretty useful. If you can hold the back of your hand and feel very little warmth from the bulb your good to go :yep:

Looking really good in here :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

6 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

I think that is perfect for this age mate. You will be able to get closer as they get more established. Possibly drop it down 1in every few day's until your at around 10 inches away from the plant canopy. I tent do have mine àround 7in away but that's in full bloom and using air cooled hoods.

Typically the back of the hand trick is pretty useful. If you can hold the back of your hand and feel very little warmth from the bulb your good to go :yep:

Looking really good in here :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

thanks mark for the info i have a 400watt metal halide ready for them. soon as they can handle it..and a 400watt hps too

Just now, redeyed said:

and a 400watt hps too

Now your just teasing lol

This is going to be a blast  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

5 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Now your just teasing lol

This is going to be a blast  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

haha if everything goes well in veg i can see these getting flowered under 315cmh heard good things about these lights...

3 minutes ago, redeyed said:

i can see these getting flowered under 315cmh heard good things about these lights...

I've not used the CMH personally but I've seen many grows on UK420 and other forums and all I can say is "impressive"

With that said. I do think LED is the way forward and comparable in price for a decent COB unit :bong:

Worth a thought my friend ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

5 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

I've not used the CMH personally but I've seen many grows on UK420 and other forums and all I can say is "impressive"

With that said. I do think LED is the way forward and comparable in price for a decent COB unit :bong:

Worth a thought my friend ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

hi mark i will look into COB Leds thanks...

looking good up to now pal.

I’ll be starting Gorrilla Breath myself soon, after I’ve dealt with a spider mite issue, so I’ll be keeping an eye on these mate.

Great work!

• Like 1