Blue Dream cbd, Black Dog, Choc Mint Og! Coco/perlite DTW

G_lab

@G_lab Some beautiful flowers my friend which must be getting very close to the harvest window  ;)

How are things going since your last update mate? 

I hope all is well :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

• 2 months later...

Hey @HSO-Mark how is it going? 

I really apologize I left here. Nothing to worry about, I was just very busy and I forgot I didnt finish my diary. :smokin:

So.. here I am to do it now. Better late than never! :rofl:

First, I have to say I found very special plants for which I'm thankful to all the HSO-team. Great job you re doing guys! :punk:

Found lot of variety which is what i was looking for in this selection. It was very funny to run a higher number of plants and clearly see their pheno-variation. On the other hand it was not easy to choose between all those good plants. Well, actually it IS still not easy as I haven't finished the selection process yet. Need to smoke them for a while to choose the one I really love. Has been easier with Black dogs and Choco mints because I had just few plants (respectively 3 and 4) plus one of each strain def win over the others. The hard job was with the Blue Dream cbd's with 16 different plants and more than few worth to keep in my opinion. I've kept 3 of them, I'll describe them later on.  

Lets start with Choco mints and Black dogs harvested just over 8th week, at days 57-58. 

CHOCOLATE MINT OG'S

61V4Zb7k_o.jpg

sluJ5RSb_o.jpg

JTYGSnci_o.jpg

7RIxzCdW_o.jpg

BLACK DOG'S

Y7BKLfcV_o.jpg

FM4KMIOf_o.jpg

0fWa8PD7_o.jpg

After dinner will continue with Blue dream cbd's and smoke report :v:

• Like 3

Well, after dinner went a bit longer! :rofl:

Here are Blue dreams cbd's. What a surprise with these plants! They literately stunned me in all ways, in terms of vigor, fast growing, yield but mostly their effect and amazing taste! As i said in the previous post, it is very hard to choose the best. Lot of variation in their growth and in first smokes. After a while curing, they got more similar to each other but there are 3 of them whose really stand over the others for they smell and taste. They are ridiculously loud! :yes: I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a nice and tasty daytime smoke. It doesn't make you high or stone as usual high thc strains, but still you can slightly feel it on relaxing your body, as well as your mind, with a kind of light psychoactive effect which leave you able to do what ever task without any problem. 

I kept those 3 different phenos for now. I will smoke them till jars empty and only then will decide who deserve a second run. Meanwhile my mouth got watering so I have to make a zut right now! :skin_up::thumsup: 

So here are them on week 9th, last pics before chop! 

S974XHnW_o.jpg

XaWU8YWG_o.jpg

673YTc0y_o.jpg

vWhv9r4r_o.jpg

• Like 2

@G_lab Thank you so much for dropping back in with some pre harvest shots and those pictures are stunning  :bong:

The Chocolate Mint OG and Black dog both showed some stunning colours and our Blue Dream CBD looks to have been one very productive strain. Huge, fat central colas dripping in trichomes filled with CBD goodness  :headbang:

Please drop back in with your thoughts on all 3 strains once fully dry and cured of course  ;)

I know you'll love Chocolate Mint OG, Black dog is ultra flavourful and Blue Dream CBD very tasty, retaining all we know and love from Blue Dream with a much less intense high ;)

You'll love all 3 :bong:

Thanks for the diary my friend and I hope to see more HSO grows in the future  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..