WINNER WINNER- Indoor diary 2018 crew,..

panik

Ok I picked the winners for the outdoor lot now we've just spent our morning over 2 cups of coffee going back through some diarys to choose the indoor winner this year and I can tell you its been tough, sooo many good diarys its very hard for us to choose BUT we have to choose a winner and 2 runner ups so here it goes ,..

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone for your entries and taking the time to grow an document our strains its been a pleasure to watch an follow along and see our gear getting grown by you guys makes us proud,..

SO FIRST PRIZE ….  Has to go to @buddy13 for his No-Till Zkittzo - Lemonade OG bonanza , if you haven't read this diary give it a read its full of great pictures , information, and smoke report this is No-Till at its finest and a great diary well done you mate you have an eye for plants and for pictures there's some great piccys in this diary congratulations :yep: 

Your prize, https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/product/arizer-extreme-q-vapouriser/  plus 2x 12packs seeds your choice..

SECOND PRIZE …   Goes to @monster69 well done mate some woppers in here with the Dosidos#1 an Zkittzo and a real monster grow , nicely done with a bit of bubble hash to top it off , great going mate congratulations,.. :yep: 

Your prize … https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/product/real-gorilla-hoodie-black-white-face/   plus 1x 12pack seeds your choice..

THIRD PRIZE....  Goes to @Jstaff well done mate nice grow , nice set up shows what can be done with a vertical set up :yep:  great pics and review also so congratulations,..

Your prize.. https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/product-category/clothing-apparel/t-shirts/  choose a T-Shirt and 12pack seeds of your choice as we have no grinders unless you want a 6 pack seeds and a small rolling box with pollen screen catcher,.. https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/product/mini-stash-box-pine/  ???

Was hard to choose on this one but congratulations to the winners , and thank you to everyone that entered , you all done a great job,  and again I thank you for taking the time to grow an show our strains , its been a fast year this year don't know where its gone its almost Christmas again , but the new year will soon be upon us and we can soon kick off next years diary comp so until then adios,.. :yep: 

Guys Pm me your seed choices and hoodie/Tshirt sizes 

• Like 13

well done all 3 diarys are deserved winners with some cracking shots  

(poorest completed diary prize goes to melol

@panik out of interest mate what was the amount of indoor seed packs you gave out to diarys completed seem to think it was a poor ratio of diary completions like most seed vendors this year ?

• Like 5

5 hours ago, doobie01 said:

well done all 3 diarys are deserved winners with some cracking shots  

(poorest completed diary prize goes to melol

@panik out of interest mate what was the amount of indoor seed packs you gave out to diarys completed seem to think it was a poor ratio of diary completions like most seed vendors this year ?

Yes it was mate you end up giving out quite a few free packs with these diary's , then there's the prizes .. I see dinafem mark mentioning it before it seems you might get genuine guys have some hard times bad luck an fade out an then there's the ones that will take seeds for free and not fulfil a diary at all,... 

e2a I don't mind giving the prizes in replacement for great dairys that sounded like I was moaning lol 

Edited by panik
  • Like 1

lol I know what you meant m8 glad you got some cracking diary's from this years winners and runners up from this and the gorilla grow section 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

poor form those who take with no giving .

Yeah im used to it mate kinda like my ex bird ..:russian:

• Like 3

@panik received my prizes, thanks pal.

Had the red slip through the door from the postie so had to go collect it, what a nightmare that was, didn’t want to give it to me cuz my name on my I.d isn’t Jstaff lol!

• Like 2