WINNERS .. Of The RGS GuerillaGrowing 2018 Diarys

panik

So I spose its about time to pick out the winners for the 2018 Guerrilla diary's , this has been very hard to pick this year so many good entries and great efforts from most,.. But also a few diary's faded out , probably because lack of rain in the drought early on in summer and peeps started to struggle an lose plants here an there ,   it cant be helped this is the game we play when doing outdoors its not as easy as it looks , you start to realise this half way through a grow when you come up against some problems and the going gets tough,..

but hey ho some of you made it to the end with some great results and done very well its been a very tough decision but ive chose these 3 guys purely on quality of updates , quality of Picture's and information and strain reviews as that is what we like to see in a diary for others to read and get the idea of how the strains grow outdoor , what latitudes etc an what strains do well,.. 

SO FIRST PLACE IS....

@tsk great diary mate and loved how you pulled it back after having such damaged plants it just goes to show what can be done and how hardy these plants can be under stress so well done mate you deserve it,.. great pics and informative diary well done...

Your prize... https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/product/mini-12mp-fhd-trail-hunting-game-camera/  trail cam AND 2 x 12 packs your choice

SECOND PLACE …

@lois lane pukka as always I don't have to say much apart from if you haven't read these guys diaries go read them there awesome,.. :yep:

your prize … https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/product-category/clothing-apparel/jackets/   Jacket AND 1x 12Pack seeds your choice..

THIRD PLACE..

@MacGanja Great diary mate , great haul, and informative from the off squeezing in some Tangie Auto in the green house as a teaser before the giant haul of the DFG's top job mate,.. 

YOUR prize … https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/product-category/clothing-apparel/t-shirts/  T-Shirt of your choice and 12 pack seeds as we have no grinders unless you want a small rolling box with pollen screen catcher,.. https://www.realgorillaclothing.com/product/mini-stash-box-pine/   ????

you all done well but sadly I cant pick everyone and is very hard to wittle it down and choose a few but hopefully we have a lot more on board next year and bit better weather to play with, congratulations to the winners and pm your seed choices please and jacket/Tshirt sizes 2/3rd place with safe addys etc well done guys,.. :yep:

• Like 21

excellent diaries ..lois and her mazars ..tsk ..well done man ..top win there fella ..and macganja ..head held high there chap ..

• Like 4

Congrats to all!!

All the diaries were great as mentioned.

So glad to grow RGS and hopefully we've got a lot more diaries to entertain you all.

Just like to say its been amazing just being part of this.

Good luck for next year.

Mrs Lane

congratulations guys  and well done  on your  deserved win ... cracking pics and diary's  ... good on you all :yep:

oi mr panic...... i lost all my dfg and a load of others  ...mold ate the flippin lot  .........do i get  a prize for biggest disaster of this season  ? ..............   look at my diary .( first 4 out )  .......  ummmm  in fact ,  dont cos youd probably injure yourself laughing :wassnnme:

Edited by vortex
  • Like 5

Awesome! 

Congratulations to All!

Including the others that took part.... Some great diaries and grows with these genetics.... 

Big thanks to RGSC for supplying the seeds... Really pleased to be able to grow your product.... 

Thanks once again.... :yep: @panik

Now the difficult bit.... Choosing seeds... And yes the rolling box will be a nice little brucie bonus... Cheers! 

• Like 6

:shock: 

:king:

@lois lane + @MacGanja    :notworthy: you both rule! 

@panik you sir, are not just a gorilla suited legend, you are also very kind. thank you... to the power of ten!

i'm a lucky fool... plants f'kin grew them selves! i did nothing. it was shamefully easy... 

filled a dozen jars! cost me ZERO! and now you wanna give me more stuff?!??! :huh:

too... much... winning...

mindblown_st.gif 

dont feel like i deserve it, like i shouldn't accept... but i totally will, as them's some rad prizes and i'd be daft not to, so...

THANKS A BILLIONS!

and in the words of my stereo, just a second ago, a sentiment that applies to every other participant in this years outdoor grow pursuits...

im a writer
a poet
a genius
i know it
i don't buy cheebah...

I GROW IT!

:cheers:

Edited by tsk
to edit things
  • Like 10

Some great diaries and grows. Congrats to the winners well deserved. Will be looking forward to reading more diaries next year. 

Until next season, happy smoking!

• Like 3

I just like to say one final thing, if you all bare with me.

When you usually win something in a comp, the prizes can be hit and miss.  This time round we were really fortunate and it feels like crimbo came early.

Mr Lane got his seeds (you all will have to wait till next years guerrilla diary to gleen what he chose :P) and I got the jacket.

It's not just any ordinary jacket tho, its shark skin, waterproof, lightweight and AMAZE_BALLS!!! Its a really good quality jacket. It's EXCELLENT even!!

Please forgive my gushing, but I never thought I would be inspired as much as this to write a review about a piece of clothing I won, but this thing rocks!!

There are stash pockets and special compartments and even vent zips and I could just go on and on and on like a bafoon but it will not distract from the fact that this is an ace piece of clothing.

You should all get one.

Thanks RGS.

Quality in any and everything you do.

large.IMG_0642.jpg

Edited by lois lane